Back to Back...but not in the same category

blueskadoo

Hi all. First time doing a back to back, and curious how this will work. For the first cruise, I'm doing the regular Bella experience, and then for the second leg, I'll be YC. Is there a way to let them know I'm back to back, or does it just show up on the system? I booked one of them just recently and the other a long time ago as I just had my schedule open up. I'll obviously be moving to a new cabin, but do I have to completely disembark and re-enter through customs since I'm on a different booking number? Looking forward to it, just dawned on me that I have no clue how this works. 

All BTB people have to disembark, go through immigration or somebody then wait around for them to clear the ship so you can reenter.  Since you are changing rooms and have the cruise docs to show it, I would go to customer service or sneak into the YC concierge and explain your situation.  Someone will help you move.  Good luck and enjoy your cruise.

• Like 1

Had the same 3 days ago. Yc consierge assisted me with moving my belongings. We left them inside the cabin halfpacked (dresses on hangers). 

I went through immigration with hand luggage at 9 am. It was christmas morning so we decided to visit our friends for lunch.

Arrived at the port around 4 pm, went through immigration. In our YC cabin welcome pack was as if it was our first day on board.

The only difference is that we could book excursions and restaurants (but not shows) for our YC cabin while we were living in the balcony cabin.

• Like 1