Carnival Magic: Kids Meals??

aminator01

Does anyone have photos of kids meals (menus and actual food) from the Carnival Magic? My soon-to-be 4 year old has a sensory processing disorder, and really doesn’t do well with trying new foods. He has only a handful of meals he will eat, and often vomits if forced to try something new. I’m worried about what he will be willing to eat on our cruise in April!

My hope is that if I start now, I can introduce some foods so they won’t be new to him by then. But the smallest thing can be huge to him— even just having a different shape of pasta can be distressing. So photos will be a huge help! 

Thank you!!

It’s listed on the Carnival website.  Burger, hot dog, chicken nuggets, spaghetti and meatballs, Mac and cheese, fries, veggies, fruit, brownie, banana split.  They will be happy to bring him anything off the menu you think he might eat.  I did try the search here with totally irrelevant results.    EM

• Thanks 1

I have a very picky eater.  I don’t have pictures, but I can tell you the nuggets and fries are like McDonald’s.  My kid loves them.  The Pb&j sandwich came toasted (like a panini press/grilled cheese sandwich would be) which as a big no for my son.  And the dining room pizza is awful!!  My kid eats an appetizer of fruit and main course of nuggets and fries most nights.  Of course dessert is never an issue lol

• Thanks 1

I have a special needs daughter.  We began cruising when she was 4 years old.  She lived on chicken nuggets and fries only until then.  Cruising opened up a new world of food for her.  30 CCL cruises later and Carnival has been wonderful (she is now 34 years old, and still "limited" in what she will eat) in meeting our food needs for her.  Don't be afraid to ask your server for anything!  Also, you may want to reach out to CCL special needs dept. and see what they have to say.  We have had the maitre'd come over to us our first night in the dining room and go over menus for the week.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1