A Silver Shadow Over The World - December 2023 to May 2024

mysty

24 minutes ago, Stumblefoot said:

Wait, I thought you called@HappyCamper777 Happy.  Are you saying there are two Happy’s here? 😁

2 minutes ago, jpalbny said:

There's no limit on happiness with Silversea. 

And the more "Happy"s the merrier!  😁

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Stumblefoot said:

Wait, I thought you called@HappyCamper777 Happy.  Are you saying there are two Happy’s here? 😁

LOL Stumblefoot!  Or, should I call you Stumbles like others here do?  

Anyway, it's good to see all the happiness here.  Mysty can call me whatever she likes.  Well, within reason, of course. 😜

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HappyCamper777 said:

LOL Stumblefoot!  Or, should I call you Stumbles like others here do?  

Anyway, it's good to see all the happiness here.  Mysty can call me whatever she likes.  Well, within reason, of course. 😜

Thank you Happy!  😁  I will be the soul of discretion!

Final payment for the World Cruise is due by July 19, 2024.  There are currently suites available for all 3 classes of the Veranda Suite and for the Vista Suite.  I wonder what may open up after July 19th.  I don't think this will be a sold out cruise.

• Like 1

It's no secret that Mother Nature puts on a glorious show of colour at daybreak and at sundown.  Her palette becomes even more magical at sea.  I am an early riser and have thrilled to the explosive display of her artistry.  I await her new creations for 2024.

DSC05252.JPG.330e6352f7a48d3c8c81b44473fe732c.JPG

DSC05778.JPG.4f6e992da5ba386a1ee6e8626db5adf7.JPG

DSC07102b(2).JPG.d3eaf71afa3b22f75ed978664b8f5c2c.JPG

DSC08409.JPG.b269dd07fd709d50c35e15f2c3dc8384.JPG

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, JoGay said:

These photos were taken as we returned from Alaska in 2007 as we went under the Golden Gate Bridge.

IMG_0049.jpeg

IMG_0048.jpeg

Beautiful!  Thank you JoGay!  For 2024 you'll sail under from the opposite direction.  😁  In 2019 we sailed out, sailed back due to an injury of a passenger and then sailed out again.  The second sail out got me!  The only time that I've ever been sea sick.

• Like 1

In the course of our travels we have seen beautiful flora in almost every place we visited.  Gorgeous flowers, plants, trees and shrubs bloomed with grace in even the most remote locations.  Here are pictures of awesome Mother Nature's glory.

From Puerto Limon -

DSC00165.jpg.b1861e1244911e19f4ffba3d6eb200ec.jpg

From Salaverry - 

DSC00306.jpg.4ffed7a2dbe9e7749391d52df28630af.jpg

From Fakarava -

DSC00440.jpg.c4ddf635512f4e0f790f7e6abdd42f24.jpg

From Tauranga - 

DSC00644.jpg.9de4e3936a62510b4b4e49fb6bfea023.jpg

From Cairns - 

DSC01063.jpg.344313f98469e354e0d1b595dea8e6a9.jpg

From Bali - 

DSC01396.jpg.e9a11ff7f0570662137dcea70ce3ede8.jpg

From Halong Bay -

DSC02173.jpg.b519acc52a26fa3bd931a8cb1cd0c9ee.jpg

From Bangkok - 

DSC02520.jpg.62f941f2112cca3cb13509ed10f30e9d.jpg

From Bhutan - 

DSC02823.jpg.9d103b191fd386587192e1da8a44350a.jpg

From Penang - 

DSC02937.jpg.880fbf4b0ea1744bf3a581473e87cdef.jpg

From Bagan - 

DSC03123.jpg.367a03d2e117e4f92f9c1ec50c626740.jpg

From Salalah -

DSC03649.jpg.0e52c22874dba7b12c049403b5cda6eb.jpg

From Corfu - 

DSC04271.jpg.d009352414e5d41f4fef80c68ed0c088.jpg

From Singapore - 

DSC06753.JPG.2edbc8dea12c7ceb23061f4a500243ea.JPG

What a wonderful world we live in!

• Like 8

A lovely Australian native callistemon you have there from Corfu. Commonly known as a bottle brush.

It is very common in Europe and that possibly is due to Sir Joseph Banks taking a specimen back to England in 1770 when he returned from Captain Cook's voyage of discovery to Australia.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, drron29 said:

A lovely Australian native callistemon you have there from Corfu. Commonly known as a bottle brush.

It is very common in Europe and that possibly is due to Sir Joseph Banks taking a specimen back to England in 1770 when he returned from Captain Cook's voyage of discovery to Australia.

Thank you drron!  I didn't know what kind of flora that was.   I love that you can add so many interesting notes. 

• Like 1

Interesting that you will see all those plants in Perth gardens, with the exception of the decorative bowl. Probably all in Brisbane too.  My Singapore orchid is in a pot of course, not rampant outside!

I was impressed while in the Balkans with the big and colourful oleanders everywhere.  They really brightened our travels.

• Like 1

I just found a fly in the ointment.   In Canada,  Canadians must apply for a Visa to China no earlier than 3 months before the travel date.  We would be on our Holiday Season cruise as of December 18th.  Our first port in China is in April.  EGAD!

Myster and I had thought that we had done all the World Cruises that we would do.  In 2016 our journey took us through the Middle East.  In 2019 we explored Africa.  The basics had been covered.  Until.....I watched the promo video for the 2024 World Cruise. I was smitten!  Myster and I broached the possibility of doing one more.  What had been a "once in a lifetime experience" in 2016  would potentially become a "thrice in a lifetime".  We decided to go out on a very shaky limb.  We booked the cruise in July 2021.  We haven't looked back.

Here is the link to the video that prompted our return to World Cruises.  It was the promo video done by the former Venetian Society Ambassador Fernando Barroso de Oliveira.

https://youtu.be/B7A8FO1dhNw

• Like 1

Should I be posting the fun facts here rather than the WC roll call?  Don't want to bore anyone but also don't want to post if no one actually looks at it.  My most recent entry is below.  Let me know if you would rather I didn't post it here. 

02/17   Sat          Kaikoura, New Zealand

• The modern name from which today’s Kaikōura is derived is Te Ahi Kaikōura a Tama ki Te Rangi (the fire that cooked the crayfish of Tama ki Te Rangi).

• The original Māori name for Kaikōura was ‘Te Koha O Marokura’ (The gift of Marokura).  Marokura was a God that shaped the area with a magical sword.  Marokura also shaped the underwater trenches and canyons, thus carving out a home for the many Whales, Dolphins and other sea life that lives here today.

• According to Maori legend, the demigod Maui placed his foot to the peninsula at Kaikoura to stabilize himself while he was looking for the fish.  The fish he pulled from the sea was the North Island.    Māui (Maui) is the great culture hero and trickster in Polynesian mythology and  appears as a main character in the 2016 Disney film Moana, in which he is voiced by Dwayne Johnson.  To this day the North Island is known to Maori as Te Ika a Maui or Maui’s fish.

• Another film, Whale Rider, is based on a legend rooted in Kaidoura.  Paikea was the youngest and favorite son of the chief Uenuku from the island of Mangaia in the present day Cook Islands. This favoritism made Paikea's elder brothers extremely jealous. They conspired to kill Paikea while fishing offshore and tell Uenuku he drowned. But the night before the trip Paikea feigned sleep and overheard his brothers plotting. When far out to sea Paikea foiled their plan by deliberately sinking the canoe and drowning his brothers.  Now adrift in a great ocean, Paikea clung to a canoe plank and awaited his own death. It was then that Tohorā the whale appeared and lifted Paikea onto his great back. Tohorā took Paikea south to Gisborne where Paikea began a new and prosperous life.  Many years later one of Paikea's sons, Tahupotiki, traveled further south and became the founder of the great South Island tribe of Ngāi Tahu. It is from Tahupotiki and Paikea that the Ngāi Tahu and Ngāti Kuri of Kaikōura claim descent.

02/18   Sun        Nelson, New Zealand

• Nelson (Māori: Whakatū) is a city on the eastern shores of Tasman Bay / Te Tai-o-Aorere. It is the oldest city in the South Island and the second-oldest settled city in New Zealand; it was established in 1841 and became a city by royal charter in 1858.

• Nelson is named for Admiral Nelson and many streets and squares in the town have names associated with Nelson’s famous military career. 

• Nelson (Māori: Whakatū) is a city on the eastern shores of Tasman Bay. Nelson is the oldest city in the South Island and the second-oldest settled city in New Zealand – it was established in 1841 and became a city by royal charter in 1858.

• The first rugby game ever played in the country was between Nelson College and Nelson Rugby Club! This legendary event happened back in May of 1870.

• If you’re obsessed with the blockbuster trilogy Lord of the Rings, you might like to know that the legendary ring itself was crafted by a local of Nelson.  Renowned ring maker, Jens Hansen, designed and created the ring from scratch, and you can pick up replicas at his store with your own custom Elvish inscriptions carved into it.

• Nelson is home to the two biggest fish processing companies in the country, Port Nelson is also the largest fishing port in the whole of Australasia, processing roughly 242,500 tons (485,000,000 lbs) of fish a year.

02/19   Mon      New Plymouth, New Zealand

• The area is known for its dairy farms and its location. It is very close to both sea and mountain, with Mount Taranaki just south of the city. The volcanic cone of Mt Taranaki gives a view of the coastline. Taranaki, which is 2518 metres high, is one of the most climbed mountains in New Zealand.

• The name comes from the port of Plymouth, in Devon, England, as many of the first European settlers came from Devon and Cornwall. It was settled by the Plymouth Company, a subsidiary of the New Zealand Company.

• One in three Kiwis under 30 have a tattoo.  The art form has long been popular in New Zealand and many styles and methods of tattooing hold significant cultural meaning.  Each year New Plymouth hosts the New Zealand Tattoo and Art Festival with more than 300 of the world’s best tattoo artists in attendance. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, profpeabody said:

Should I be posting the fun facts here rather than the WC roll call?  Don't want to bore anyone but also don't want to post if no one actually looks at it.  My most recent entry is below.  Let me know if you would rather I didn't post it here. 

02/17   Sat          Kaikoura, New Zealand

• The modern name from which today’s Kaikōura is derived is Te Ahi Kaikōura a Tama ki Te Rangi (the fire that cooked the crayfish of Tama ki Te Rangi).

• The original Māori name for Kaikōura was ‘Te Koha O Marokura’ (The gift of Marokura).  Marokura was a God that shaped the area with a magical sword.  Marokura also shaped the underwater trenches and canyons, thus carving out a home for the many Whales, Dolphins and other sea life that lives here today.

• According to Maori legend, the demigod Maui placed his foot to the peninsula at Kaikoura to stabilize himself while he was looking for the fish.  The fish he pulled from the sea was the North Island.    Māui (Maui) is the great culture hero and trickster in Polynesian mythology and  appears as a main character in the 2016 Disney film Moana, in which he is voiced by Dwayne Johnson.  To this day the North Island is known to Maori as Te Ika a Maui or Maui’s fish.

• Another film, Whale Rider, is based on a legend rooted in Kaidoura.  Paikea was the youngest and favorite son of the chief Uenuku from the island of Mangaia in the present day Cook Islands. This favoritism made Paikea's elder brothers extremely jealous. They conspired to kill Paikea while fishing offshore and tell Uenuku he drowned. But the night before the trip Paikea feigned sleep and overheard his brothers plotting. When far out to sea Paikea foiled their plan by deliberately sinking the canoe and drowning his brothers.  Now adrift in a great ocean, Paikea clung to a canoe plank and awaited his own death. It was then that Tohorā the whale appeared and lifted Paikea onto his great back. Tohorā took Paikea south to Gisborne where Paikea began a new and prosperous life.  Many years later one of Paikea's sons, Tahupotiki, traveled further south and became the founder of the great South Island tribe of Ngāi Tahu. It is from Tahupotiki and Paikea that the Ngāi Tahu and Ngāti Kuri of Kaikōura claim descent.

02/18   Sun        Nelson, New Zealand

• Nelson (Māori: Whakatū) is a city on the eastern shores of Tasman Bay / Te Tai-o-Aorere. It is the oldest city in the South Island and the second-oldest settled city in New Zealand; it was established in 1841 and became a city by royal charter in 1858.

• Nelson is named for Admiral Nelson and many streets and squares in the town have names associated with Nelson’s famous military career. 

• Nelson (Māori: Whakatū) is a city on the eastern shores of Tasman Bay. Nelson is the oldest city in the South Island and the second-oldest settled city in New Zealand – it was established in 1841 and became a city by royal charter in 1858.

• The first rugby game ever played in the country was between Nelson College and Nelson Rugby Club! This legendary event happened back in May of 1870.

• If you’re obsessed with the blockbuster trilogy Lord of the Rings, you might like to know that the legendary ring itself was crafted by a local of Nelson.  Renowned ring maker, Jens Hansen, designed and created the ring from scratch, and you can pick up replicas at his store with your own custom Elvish inscriptions carved into it.

• Nelson is home to the two biggest fish processing companies in the country, Port Nelson is also the largest fishing port in the whole of Australasia, processing roughly 242,500 tons (485,000,000 lbs) of fish a year.

02/19   Mon      New Plymouth, New Zealand

• The area is known for its dairy farms and its location. It is very close to both sea and mountain, with Mount Taranaki just south of the city. The volcanic cone of Mt Taranaki gives a view of the coastline. Taranaki, which is 2518 metres high, is one of the most climbed mountains in New Zealand.

• The name comes from the port of Plymouth, in Devon, England, as many of the first European settlers came from Devon and Cornwall. It was settled by the Plymouth Company, a subsidiary of the New Zealand Company.

• One in three Kiwis under 30 have a tattoo.  The art form has long been popular in New Zealand and many styles and methods of tattooing hold significant cultural meaning.  Each year New Plymouth hosts the New Zealand Tattoo and Art Festival with more than 300 of the world’s best tattoo artists in attendance. 

This thread is intended to be a group participation thread.  Any and all are welcome!

You will get more readers here.  😁  I say "Go For It". 

Edited by mysty
  • Like 1

Our wonderful Travel Agent sent us the information on the overland adventure to Tibet.  The cost would be CAD $6,499 pp.  We would need a Visa to China.  Myster and I made a difficult decision to say "No Thank You"  to this wonderful opportunity.  Our travel insurance costs bit more deeply than expected into our cruise funds.  The requirement to apply for the China Visa no earlier than 3 months prior to planned arrival threw another monkey wrench into things.  For those who might be interested here is the itinerary.

04MIDSHA-T: Tibet, the Roof of the World- C$6499.00 double occupancy

Duration: 5 Days/4 Nights

Departs from: Shanghai, April 9th 2024, EARLY DEPARTURE at 4.45am  

Re-join ship: Tianjin, April 13th, 2024, return at 5.00pm

Reserve: At least 90 days prior to sailing

IMPORTANT VISA INFORMATION: Guests must obtain their own visa for China prior to joining the cruise.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

This Land Adventure is a small group luxury tour, providing bespoke cultural and sightseeing experiences. We limit the tour to a small group in order to ensure your experience is a high-quality one. Spots are available on a first come, first serve basis. If the program fills up, you'll be accommodated on a space-available basis. Advanced booking is required at least 90 days prior to sailing date via Silversea Reservations. We suggest booking early to secure your spot(s).

Please be advised that a minimum number of participants is required for this program to run as described. In rare cases when the minimum number of participants is not met, Silversea reserves the right to offer the program at an increased rate based on private arrangements or to cancel your specific departure for a refund. The self-cancellation fee, unless otherwise advised, is 90 days or sooner to initial sailing date at the rate of 100% program fare per person. The payment for your Land Adventure is due in full on the same date as your final payment due for your cruise. Per Silversea's general payment terms, bookings made within 120 days of sailing require full payment within seven days of booking or sooner.

All Land Adventures are non-transferable and non-refundable within 120 days of sailing, with the exception of cancellation by Silversea. Our family-friendly land programs require adult accompaniment of any guests under the age of 18. All Land Adventures are owned by independent contractors, and Silversea makes no representations and assumes no responsibility for the services provided by these operators. Silversea and our local operators make every effort to ensure your land program runs as described. Our local operators reserve the right to modify tour sequence, sites visited and venues mentioned due to operational reasons.

LOCAL CURRENCY:

The local currency is the Chinese Renminbi; however, Euros and US Dollars are well-accepted by most vendors; local ATMs are available in some locations visited, and credit cards are accepted in most larger shops and hotels (there is no shopping stop planned during the program).

Tibet has long tantalized the imaginations of travelers with visions of its majestic scenery, colorful and distinctive culture, glittering religious monuments, and the true devotion of its people to their own brand of Buddhism.

DAY ONE - Tuesday, April 9th - Shanghai / Lhasa via Xi'an with 1 hour 30 minutes layover in Xi'an

Depart the ship at 4.45am and transfer to the airport for your early morning flight to Lhasa (flight departure time 6.45am via Xi'an. Upon arrival in Lhasa around at around 2.25pm you are met by your local guide and assisted with your transfer to Lhasa Resort hotel and check-in. The remainder of the day is yours to spend at leisure as you adjust to an altitude of almost 12,000 feet.

Enjoy dinner at the hotel before retiring for the night.

DAY TWO - Wednesday, April 10th - Lhasa (Drepung Monastery - Jokhang Temple - Barkor Market)

Following breakfast, depart for your exciting visit to the Drepung Monastery. Once the world's largest monastery with more than ten thousand monks. Drepung still has the distinction of being the largest monastery in Tibet. The monastery's name, which means "Rice Heap," is appropriate, as its jumble of white buildings, reached via a steep, unpaved road, appear to be piled up on the hillside.

At the conclusion of your compelling introduction to the monastery, enjoy lunch in a local restaurant.

Afterwards, venture to Jokhang Temple, the spiritual center of Tibet. Having proportions that are more intimate and human-scaled than famed Potala Palace, the temple's outer courtyard and porch are inviting places of worship. The innermost shrine contains the oldest, most precious object in Tibet: the original gold statue of Sakyamuni, the Buddha brought from Chang'an thirteen hundred years ago.

Next, explore the Barkor area and experience the local marketplace, where a fascinating combination of deep religiosity and push-and-shove market economics amicably co-exist.

Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. This evening, savor a Tibetan-style dinner at a local restaurant while enjoying a performance of Tibetan singing and dancing. Return to the hotel for the night.

DAY THREE - Thursday, April 11th - Lhasa (Potala Palace - Sera Monastery - Norbulingka Palace)

Your day begins with breakfast at your hotel, followed by a tour of Potala Palace, the awe-inspiring landmark of Lhasa and classic example of how Tibetan culture and religion are almost inseparably intertwined. Built in the seventh century on Marpori, or "Red Mountain," the palace can be seen from all directions and has functioned as both a fortress and monastery. It is an architectural wonder, boasting a collection of white and red ceremonial buildings with more than a thousand rooms.

After lunch, travel to Sera Monastery, the monastery famous for the monks who prepare for monastic exams by staging mock debates in the courtyard.

Finally, visit 18th-century Norbulingka Palace. Meaning "Jewel Park," Norbulingka once served as the Dalai Lama's summer palace.

Enjoy a special Nepalese cuisine at dinner at a local restaurant, before you make your way to the hotel for the night.

DAY FOUR - Friday, April 12th - Lhasa (Yamdrok Lake - Local Villages - Tibetan Family)

After breakfast, meet your guide in the hotel lobby for a day trip to Yamdrok Lake.

Yamdrok Lake is one of the three largest sacred lakes in Tibet. It is surrounded by many snow-capped mountains and is fed by numerous small streams. The lake does have an outlet stream at its far western end. It is fan-shaped, spreading to the South but narrowing up to the North and has a dozen of islands. The mountainous lakeshore is highly crenellated, with numerous bays and inlets. Like mountains, lakes are considered sacrosanct by the Tibetan people, the principle being that they are the dwelling places of protective deities and therefore invested with special spiritual powers.

Today, both pilgrims and tourists can be seen walking along the lake's perimeter, enjoying the diversified fauna and flora, admiring the snow-capped mountains in the distance and visiting the villages scattered along its shores. One of the most newly popular pastimes for Tibetans is fishing, new because Tibetans are traditionally not allowed to eat fish.

After lunch, head to a Tibetan family's local home scattered in a golden valley dotted with sheep and yaks. The Tibetan people offer welcoming hospitality and are pleased to receive you, and offer you yak butter tea, which is produced on the Tibetan farms. After this heartwarming occasion, transfer back to your hotel to enjoy your farewell evening in Tibet.

DAY FIVE - Saturday, April 13th - Lhasa - Beijing - Tianjin

Enjoy breakfast and meet your guide in the hotel lobby and transfer to the airport for your departure flight to Beijing (flight departure time 9.30am). Arrive in Beijing in the afternoon at around 1.25pm and transfer by bus to Tianjin (approximately two hour drive) to embark your ship.

Attention please: Guests who wish to spend the overnight in Beijing and enjoy an extra exploration day to visit the Great Wall and the Forbidden City before embarking the ship on Sunday, April 14th, are invited to contact the Silver Shore Concierge Service. It would be our pleasure to design a custom excursion for you. The deadline for all requests is 30 days prior to sailing.

Please note: This Mid-Voyage Land Adventure requires an extensive amount of walking for approximately 9/10 miles (about 15/16 kilometers), at times over uneven, rocky, sandy, grassy, slippery, and natural surfaces and inclines, with some steps to negotiate to get on/off the coach and about 500 steps at the sites visited. This tour is not suitable for guests with limited mobility, and guests who utilize a wheelchair. Guests are advised to wear lightweight, comfortable clothing and closed toe walking shoes. Guests must carry their passports with Chinese Visa and ship's ID at all times. Guests must be at least 18 years old to be served alcoholic beverages. The tour sequence and itinerary may vary. Operation of this tour is subject to weather conditions. Space on this tour is limited; we suggest you book in advance to avoid disappointment.

Program Includes:

· Four-night stay at the St. Regis Lhasa Resort - Lhasa, Premium Deluxe Room

· Five breakfasts, Four lunches and Four dinners with drinks included during the meals.

· Scheduled flights: Shanghai/Lhasa and Lhasa/Beijing (Economy-Class). Business-Class is available upon request at an additional charge and subject to availability, as most aircraft do not offer business seating.

(Baggage allowance to approximately 44 pounds -about 20 kilograms- per person + one carry-on luggage with a maximum weight of approximately 11 pounds -about five kilograms-)

· All sightseeing and transfers as per itinerary

Not Included:

Visa, any meals and drinks not specified above, charges incurred by the airlines for excess or overweight luggage, gratuities to drivers and tour guides, laundry, telephone calls, cancellation insurance, and other personal items.

• Like 2

Looks like fun, but wow that's expensive!

Plus if you're prone to altitude sickness at all, that would be a significant challenge. You will have been at or near sea level for several months while on board the ship, and immediately go to 12,000 feet. Altitude sickness would be a real concern.

And then there's the visa issue...

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, jpalbny said:

Looks like fun, but wow that's expensive!

Plus if you're prone to altitude sickness at all, that would be a significant challenge. You will have been at or near sea level for several months while on board the ship, and immediately go to 12,000 feet. Altitude sickness would be a real concern.

And then there's the visa issue...

Myster and I are relatively healthy but we're not spring chickens.   We were in Bhutan and had no problems but that was only 7,218 feet.  Although the trip is very appealing we're not in a position to go for it.  Limitations all over the place!

2 hours ago, mysty said:

Myster and I are relatively healthy but we're not spring chickens.   We were in Bhutan and had no problems but that was only 7,218 feet.  Although the trip is very appealing we're not in a position to go for it.  Limitations all over the place!

I thought about it, but I’m not sure I will be ever in China again, and I want to see the Great Wall and Forbidden City more. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JoGay said:

I thought about it, but I’m not sure I will be ever in China again, and I want to see the Great Wall and Forbidden City more. 

We haven't been to Beijing before.  We're looking forward to those excursions as well. 

It might be a challenge for folks to attend the World Cruise Event THE PAST AND FUTURE IN COLOUR (Globally renown chefs will use UV lights to prepare bespoke menus that will result in perhaps the most avant-garde dining experience in the world) on April 8th and get up in time for an early departure of 4.45am  on April 9th.

• Like 1

It's time to start thinking about items that might come in handy for this cruise.

1. Medicube - I will be travelling with eye drops (enough for 5 months) that require refrigeration.  This will keep the medication between 36°F to 46°F (2°C and 8°C) for 36 hours for the flight to Bridgetown. On the shopping list.

Capture2.JPG.b7116d1cdbebe6a029a1250600e36b84.JPG

2.  Magnetic Hooks - We have never brought magnetic hooks with us before.  I'm thinking they might be a good idea for this trip. - On the shopping list.

Capture.JPG.f72d46617e623ee2c7ebb9e60e562ff5.JPG

3.  Hanging Shoe Holder - We have never used this option before.  I'm thinking it may be a welcome addition for this trip. On the shopping list.

Capture1.JPG.c486b187b7e0277fa2e881e3e08ba157.JPG

4.  I don't usually use a purse.  For this cruise I wanted something I could use for evenings.  I plan to repurpose the Business Class Amenity Case we got on KLM as few years ago.

1_3b61cfb52ca89f116953f194785f9b53.jpg.f2a57513643be3188083980758b21ef7.jpg

• Like 4