How far out can you make dining reservations?

MrmrsSteelman

13 minutes ago, MrmrsSteelman said:

How far before the cruise can you booking dinning reservations? Will be on the escape. Thank you.

130 days if you are in the Haven

125 if you are in a club balcony

120 if you are in steerage

Reservations will open at midnight eastern time according to the count down clock on your MyNCL home page. Prime time reservations will sell out quickly. 

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

125 if you are in a club balcony

120 if you are in steerage

Isn't everything outside of the Haven steerage?  🤣  That asked, Platinum steerage passengers (I know a guy....) can also book 125 days out.

But seriously, what a refreshing thread.  Legit question fully answered in two posts.😎

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wacruiselover said:

Also of note - if you want to book the same specialty restaurant for more than one day you have to call and have them do it for you. Made 3 reservations on Ocean Blue for our upcoming Alaska cruise in about 10 minutes. Bon appétit!

I (steerage passenger) was able to book multiple days for the same restaurant online at T minus 120.

4 hours ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

Isn't everything outside of the Haven steerage?  🤣  That asked, Platinum steerage passengers (I know a guy....) can also book 125 days out.

But seriously, what a refreshing thread.  Legit question fully answered in two posts.😎

Yeah, maybe a moderator should close it now before it deteriorates.

Edited by zzdoug
  • Haha 1

I don't know....but the word "steerage" always makes me think about the people who were stuck below deck on the "titanic". Can't we just call it something more dignified? How about what it actually is which is anything below "club balconies".....so let's call it "balconys"...seems simple enough.  

32 minutes ago, uneamie said:

I don't know....but the word "steerage" always makes me think about the people who were stuck below deck on the "titanic". Can't we just call it something more dignified? How about what it actually is which is anything below "club balconies".....so let's call it "balconys"...seems simple enough.  

I always book steerage.  Why don't you think I'm "dignified?"

ETA: do you consider "balconies" the rock bottom?

Edited by ChiefMateJRK

As a first time cruiser in 'steerage', ie inside cabin, I was able to book specialty dining at 95 days out on the NCL website.  I even got good times at 6pm for dinner!  I'm starting to wonder if my cruise is severely underbooked because the steerage cabins are too expensive.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spenecer said:

As a first time cruiser in 'steerage', ie inside cabin, I was able to book specialty dining at 95 days out on the NCL website.  I even got good times at 6pm for dinner!  I'm starting to wonder if my cruise is severely underbooked because the steerage cabins are too expensive.

I have also wondered about my cruise. We are 97 days out now and it is an Easter cruise so I’d expect it to be full. I made my dinner reservations looooong ago, got exactly what I wanted. Have checked periodically how table reservations are for those days that we didn’t book tables for (which include two sea days that should be popular for speciality dining). Everything seems wide open…even 7:00-8:00PM times. 

There is not even a cruise critic roll call for this cruise 😶

Edited by European_CruiseGirl