Does MSC offer non-alcoholic wines? How about GF Pizza

Nashna

We have been pleasantly surprised on recent cruises to find that the mainstream cruise lines are now offering non-alcoholic beverages, in particular, wine.  Does MSC offer this on their sailings.  We have the premium package.  

Also, on our last MSC cruise in January 2020, GF pizza was not offered.  At the time, the Hotel Director mentioned that it was being considered fleet-wide.  Does MSC offer this now?  

MSC Special Diets and Menus

Gluten-Free Cuisine: MSC Cruises has obtained a certification from Bureau Veritas to provide gluten-free menus (food code <20 ppm*) worldwide in the main restaurants of MSC Grandiosa, MSC Seaside, MSC Seaview, MSC Meraviglia, MSC Preziosa, MSC Divina, MSC Splendida, MSC Fantasia, MSC Magnifica, MSC Poesia, MSC Orchestra and MSC Musica

I take this to mean that the pizza and other food at the buffet would not be gluten free. 

Have never seen non alcoholic wine on an MSC cruise, other than a non alcoholic champagne on the champagne bar (if my memory sticks labelled as "kids champagne") on my last cruise. Maybe ship dependent.

As NMunset has said; GF pizza is ship dependent. Let your TA to ask them for special needs at booking time and they'll tell you about availability.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2023 at 9:14 AM, Nashna said:

We have been pleasantly surprised on recent cruises to find that the mainstream cruise lines are now offering non-alcoholic beverages, in particular, wine.  Does MSC offer this on their sailings.  We have the premium package.  

Also, on our last MSC cruise in January 2020, GF pizza was not offered.  At the time, the Hotel Director mentioned that it was being considered fleet-wide.  Does MSC offer this now?  

Yes, my son had grape juice on our yacht club cruise on Seaside.