Evening Entertainment

bogey

We're returning to Silversea for the first time since Covid.  We'll be on the Dawn in the Spring and I cannot remember how they run evening entertainment. What time(s) do they normally schedule evening shows in the Venetian Lounge?   I’m trying to figure our best times to dine and have opportunity to see a show. 

9 hours ago, bogey said:

We're returning to Silversea for the first time since Covid.  We'll be on the Dawn in the Spring and I cannot remember how they run evening entertainment. What time(s) do they normally schedule evening shows in the Venetian Lounge?   I’m trying to figure our best times to dine and have opportunity to see a show. 

Hi, it varies to be honest with you. Sometimes they can be in 7pm range and other nights they might have the shows later.....like in 9:45 range. You will have to check in your Daily Chronicle which is delivered to your cabin each night.

• 4 weeks later...

I was wondering about this too! 7pm seems so early for the evenings main show.   I've also looked thru the forum and googled and was hoping to get a look at a Daily Chronicle, out of curiosity... Is there a link anywhere? TIA

Sometimes it's a 6.30pm pre-dinner show, sometimes it's the usual 10pm 'main' show.

If it's a 6.30, there's usually some other entertainment after dinner such as a 'name that tune' competition in the Panorama lounge.

And you can't tell in advance which it'll be until you get that day's Chronicle, it's decided (I think) by the Cruise Director on each ship and each cruise. 

Edited by jollyjones
  • Like 1