Azura D735 C727 C731

Starshell

Hi all 

looking to book the canaries cruise on Azura in March 

travel agent has just offered me the above 3 cabins, not sure which is best as have not been on Azura before, we like the sun and just read that D735 is shaded but the travel agent said this had lovely views as is at the back of the ship so not sure which one to go for - any advice appreciated 😊

We have had D735 on both Azura and Ventura and since our first wake view cabin only ever book this location now.

They are a bit "Marmite" from reading reviews so it's a matter of taste. 

It's a very peaceful place to have a cabin with no passing foot fall apart from your neighbour in the suite, we have also had those.

The wake is reasonably loud as you get closer to sea level however you don't notice it inside your cabin, we actually like the sound and of course the great views are the bonus, especially sail away's. We have also had similar cabins on E Deck (starboard side is quieter - Nightclub below).

Balcony is very private and the first section of it is completely shaded but you can still go and sit in the sun.

Downside, if you are bothered, is that you don't get a sofa.

Oh thanks so much both

hampshire Steve, do you get any sun on the balcony? It’s not a deal breaker as we can always go and sit in the sun on deck, I love the idea of the great views for sail away 😊 

thanks again for your replies 

There is metalwork above you the whole way, you will get the direct sunlight only when pointed the right way, so direction of travel, which way you are docked and position in the sky are all relevant, if you need to sunbath all day this wouldn't be for you. Having said that just been reminded that my wife did manage to top up her tan on a November cruise to the canaries on Ventura in this cabin.

We came out of New York on a Princess ship of the same class a few years ago, my wife still talks about the views, so as said, Marmite, depends on your desires.