Epic Embarkation today 1/8

Grumpella

31 minutes ago, J0Y0US said:

30 people twice a day is possibly less work than 44 people once a day. Be interesting to ask them in a couple months.

The evening service from my view was never an actual cleaning just a quick tidy.

So would you rather have to do full cleaning of 14 rooms or a quicker turndown service for 30 rooms is the question?

Also think about port intensive cruises and lots of people are likely hardly touching their rooms between the morning and evening service.

Hard to argue with your made up scenarios, right? How much quicker is the turndown service? How messy are the people? I'd rather do a full cleaning of the rooms of 14 neat and tidy people than take care of thirty rooms (now its up to 30? I thought it only went from 15 to 22) of very messy people.

9 hours ago, SeaShark said:

Hard to argue with your made up scenarios, right? How much quicker is the turndown service? How messy are the people? I'd rather do a full cleaning of the rooms of 14 neat and tidy people than take care of thirty rooms (now its up to 30? I thought it only went from 15 to 22) of very messy people.

Well you randomly decided that doing two services per day was 2x the work as one so I figured I would throw out my actual view from what I see from a 2nd service which essentially was turndown not an actual cleaning.

Hopefully we can agree 30 rooms getting touched twice a day is not like 60 different rooms for an initial cleaning.

The question would be is a turndown service on average 1.5x, 2x, 3x, 4x or even faster than the initial cleaning today.

Yes people in rooms are different which is why we would talk about on average. I would bet turndown on average is going to be a bit faster if not quite a bit faster than the initial cleaning of a day.

• Like 1