TBA Room

volfan4ever

Any time any day right up to check in. If it's assigned at check in just drop your luggage off with a porter, advise him you have a TBA cabin he will look up your cabin and attach the appropriate luggage tag to your luggage. Most likely you will receive assignment about a month out. About four years we were notified by a new invoice in e-mail, don't know how it's done now.

You'll just have to sign in and check each day. My last TBA was assigned about 30ish days out, but others have reported anywhere from when they booked the cruise all the way to not knowing until they arrived at the port.

I also never received any kind of notification with mine, so had I not been checking every few days, I wouldn't have known it had been assigned.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lisa3635 said:

I booked a guaranteed interior for the 1/15 Celebration and still don’t have a room assignment.  I keep checking a few times a day.  

I don't think it's necessary to check multiple times a day - once in the morning or evening is plenty since I imagine they aren't updating this information multiple times daily.