Princess Cays - Bungalow worth it?

Erreyl

We will be on the Carnival Legend in March and I'm considering a Bungalow, NOT in the adults-only section.  Wondering if they are worth it?  Would appreciate anyone chiming in who has rented one before.  Sounds like it might be nice to have a place to eat and lock valuables but any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

We’ve had the cabana twice now and really loved it. We were in 9 both times which is right by the the stairs that go in to the water. They give you a nice spread of snacks plus 8 waters and 8 sodas. We took most of the drinks back on the ship for later.  The snorkeling there is wonderful!

124C1F5E-2485-482D-B8A3-1980AE06E99D.jpeg

EF11A012-E78D-4605-A1E6-4FC7AA0A3F7A.jpeg

• Like 2

I rented two adjacent bungalows back in 2017 for my large family group (too many of us to fit in one).  They were definitely worth it for us.  The air-conditioning and shade was very nice to have, especially for our aunt who was confined to her mobility scooter.  It was good to have a base of operations for everyone to leave their stuff, go off and do their own thing (some in our group had a shore fishing excursion down the beach for a couple hours), and meet back occasionally with whomever was still hanging around the "family compound".  The provided snacks and drinks were nice to have, too.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, LuvCruiSun said:

We’ve had the cabana twice now and really loved it. We were in 9 both times which is right by the the stairs that go in to the water. They give you a nice spread of snacks plus 8 waters and 8 sodas. We took most of the drinks back on the ship for later.  The snorkeling there is wonderful!

124C1F5E-2485-482D-B8A3-1980AE06E99D.jpeg

EF11A012-E78D-4605-A1E6-4FC7AA0A3F7A.jpeg

Thanks for the info and pics, super helpful!  We went ahead and booked one and knowing that you enjoyed 9 is useful. I had read that 7-14 were closest to the snorkeling but extra info is great!  Thanks again!

10 hours ago, ShakyBeef said:

I rented two adjacent bungalows back in 2017 for my large family group (too many of us to fit in one).  They were definitely worth it for us.  The air-conditioning and shade was very nice to have, especially for our aunt who was confined to her mobility scooter.  It was good to have a base of operations for everyone to leave their stuff, go off and do their own thing (some in our group had a shore fishing excursion down the beach for a couple hours), and meet back occasionally with whomever was still hanging around the "family compound".  The provided snacks and drinks were nice to have, too.

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate the info!  Looking forward to our bungalow!

• 3 weeks later...