Koningsdam shampoo

bowsprit

do the stateroom bathrooms have the separate dispensers for shampoo and conditioner, or is it the shampoo/ conditioner all in one?

Yes, I know🙄 not an earthshaking question.

But we will be sailing on her next month, and  my hair HATES the all in one mixture 🤯

it frizzes and feels like a wire brush.  So I would appreciate hearing from someone on her now..if possible.

That way I know if I need to bring my own on board or not.

thanks. Anti-Frizzy

Separate dispensers for each on the wall of the shower: Elemis bath gel, shampoo, and conditioner.

Elemis hand cream in a pump dispenser on the wall by the sink.  Also soap (?) - I did not use it as I always bring my own bar of Dove soap. 

2 hours ago, bowsprit said:

my hair HATES the all in one mixture 🤯

it frizzes and feels like a wire brush.

1 hour ago, OlsSalt said:

Elemis bath gel, shampoo, and conditioner.

I find Elemis shampoo makes my hair super dry and kinky.  The conditioner works, though.

1 hour ago, Shmoo here said:

I find Elemis shampoo makes my hair super dry and kinky.  The conditioner works, though.

I  always end up using the shower gel for shampoo,  and the shampoo for body wash. But I also bring my tiny bottle of my favorite version Biolage brand shampoo for the second wash. Such a tiny amount gives a full lather,  so this brand is great for travel.  They have types all different hair requirements covered -  a great product,  if you want to try something new.

10 hours ago, OlsSalt said:

I  always end up using the shower gel for shampoo,  and the shampoo for body wash. But I also bring my tiny bottle of my favorite version Biolage brand shampoo for the second wash. Such a tiny amount gives a full lather,  so this brand is great for travel.  They have types all different hair requirements covered -  a great product,  if you want to try something new.

Thanks OlsSalt, I will give it a try.

Kind of sad when their body wash is better for your hair than the "shampoo" 🤨

But I agree.

Once upon a time the five stars used to get you "suite grade" toiletries.  But these days perhaps this is considered Suite grade lol

WOW! just went and looked! you are right, they have every type of hair covered.

thanks for the tip

Edited by bowsprit

2 hours ago, bowsprit said:

RE: Biolage hair products

WOW! just went and looked! you are right, they have every type of hair covered.

thanks for the tip

Initially, they are fairly expensive but since they last so long needing only tiny amounts, they are an over all excellent value. I learned about them from a course called "Never have another bad hair day" actually put on by our local adult ed program.  (!)

The cosmetology instructor claimed this particular brand was 80% working product and 20% filler compared to most drug store brands, which are just the opposite.  BTW: I still have bad hair days,  but the information about various products, not just this one, was valuable.