Haven luggage tags

kelleyfarms

Before Covid, we always received our Haven Luggage tags in the mail approximately 30 days out.  We are now 16 days out and have not received them yet.  Just wondering if they still mail them or have they stopped doing that?  

I assume we can always have porter make luggage tags when we arrive, but would be worrying about losing our luggage.  Does anyone have phone number for pre-cruise concierge for Encore that I should contact?  TIA

John

9 minutes ago, kelleyfarms said:

Before Covid, we always received our Haven Luggage tags in the mail approximately 30 days out.  We are now 16 days out and have not received them yet.  Just wondering if they still mail them or have they stopped doing that?  

I assume we can always have porter make luggage tags when we arrive, but would be worrying about losing our luggage.  Does anyone have phone number for pre-cruise concierge for Encore that I should contact?  TIA

John

Yes, you should have got your tags by now.

You can open your eDocs and print out a luggage tag. The "Haven Tags" are just a convenience and do not have any effect on routing of your bags.

You should have got 2 emails about 120 days prior to departure....

Pre-Concierge number

Thank you for choosing Norwegian Cruise Line for your vacation. As a guest in The Haven, we take great pride in making your suite a personalized sanctuary. As such, there are several complimentary amenities we can have ready and waiting for you upon arrival. Just let us know your preferences and we will take care of the rest. You can reach us M-F 9-6 EST at 1-855-625-4283.

PILLOWS
Keep it cozy. Your suite comes with luxurious feather pillow, but you may also select an
additional pillow offering:
• Overfilled Firm – firm, but not too hard
• Ultra-Foam – deluxe memory
• Hypo-Allergenic

COFFEE
Choose one or both:
• Regular
• Decaffeinated

TEA
Enjoy a fresh-brewed cup anytime:
• Jasmine Green
• Chamomile Citron
• English Breakfast 

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Like 1

148202-Concierge_hero.jpg

Thank you so much for booking a stay in The Haven by Norwegian. As your sail date approaches, our Elite Pre-Cruise Concierge is here to assist you in perfecting your cruise details before you come aboard. We are happy to assist with any special requests you have prior to embarkation day. Feel Free to enjoy a variety of services and amenities prior to your cruise including:

• Make dining reservations
  • Reserve our most popular shore excursions before they sell out
  • Rest easier with our Bliss Collection by Norwegian Pillow Menu
  • Special requests and more

We look forward to welcoming you on board and ensuring that you feel pampered from ship to shore. Thank you for choosing Norwegian Cruise Line!

See you soon,
Pre-Cruise Concierge Desk

148202-Concierge_line.jpg

To reach the Elite Pre-Cruise Concierge Desk, please call
1-855-625-4283 | 9am - 6pm EST or email NorwegianConciergeDesk@ncl.com

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Like 1

Just now, kelleyfarms said:

Thanks Bird, you have helped many of us on these boards and it is much appreciated!!

John

You should have got 2 emails about 120 days prior to departure.... then the letter and tags in the mail (maybe sent to a travel agent?)

• Like 1

We booked through NCL cruise consultant that we have used for a long time.  Thought about calling her but wasn't sure there would be anything she could do.  We are on B2B so definitely don't want luggage lost...  Fingers crossed.  I think I need to get Tag Holders and print them off plus put some inside just for a backup.