Photo Package

Hey Folks. We are travelling on the Grandeur in April and are booking at booking the "Photo Package: Up To 100 Prints Or Digitals". It's our first family cruise so want to have some lovely memories. Has anyone done this in the past? Are all the photos staged or do the photographer catch you "off guard" at other moments around the ship. Would love to hear from anyone with experience and if the package is worth it.

Thanks,

TA.

We always get the 100 photo package.  We enjoy seeing the changes in everyone from cruise to cruise, especially my granddaughter.  We have photos from 7 cruises and it is amazing to see all the differences.  Usually the photos are the staged ones you can get in the evening, there are lots of different backdrops.  It will also include any photos taken as you are leaving the ship and at CocoCay they have photographers taking photos.  I always watch for a discount on the package and yes, we think it is worth it.  Hope you enjoy your cruise.

• Thanks 1

It really depends.We usually get at least one taken in the MDR, and when we were in Alaska during a glacier stop there was a photographer walking around with a person in a bear costume taking pics. We like it when they take pics off the cruise ship in ports, too. But most of ours were at backdrops. I love them all!

• Thanks 1