Reservations

NewHere-

I believe, in general, the 90 day out mark is when things start populating in the Cruise Planner.  Yes, some much earlier and some later.  But, I wouldn't get too excited until then or a little after.  I have very little confidence in Landside Operations but I believe they make things available in the cruise planner when they can, that's more of a hope and a prayer LOL.  

4 hours ago, NewHere- said:

Sailing the harmony on May 27th.  When will entertainment reservations be available.   My last cruise (shortly after COVID) I thought everything was booked on the ship to find out some were available before

thanks

4 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Probably feb 1st, from what I've read

4 hours ago, Ret MP said:

I believe, in general, the 90 day out mark is when things start populating in the Cruise Planner.  Yes, some much earlier and some later.  But, I wouldn't get too excited until then or a little after.  I have very little confidence in Landside Operations but I believe they make things available in the cruise planner when they can, that's more of a hope and a prayer LOL.  

It used to be 90 dsys.  Thst has been shortened.  

May sailings will open the beginning of April. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

It used to be 90 dsys.  Thst has been shortened.  

May sailings will open the beginning of April. 

Yep, I believe that is correct.  However, I'm hoping that that is because of the Supply Chain and COVID debacle and not being able to plan ahead as easily.  Hoping that it eases as time goes on and they will be able to commit to many things a little earlier.  Or maybe they've tasted the waters and like it the way it is.  <they  =  RCCL, of course>