MSC Status Match Program

tgg

8 hours ago, Mommapadraig said:

I wish they would extend that to January 2025. Our cruise is still the same price that we booked. I’d cancel that for 200.00 and rebook this….however I’m sure that isn’t going to happen.

There is a way to transfer a booking without the $200 penalty but I can’t remember the fine print. I’ve done it before and it’s in the terms and conditions. 

• Like 1

On 6/13/2024 at 10:17 AM, kelleherdl said:

EJ announced today a special promotion for MSC Yacht Club previous guests. 30% off for new bookings for Summer 2024 Med bookings. 

Today we booked a third segment to our original late September Med cruise on Explora 2. Originally we had Rome>BCN>BCN. We added the 7-day from Tarragona>Rome in front. The additional cruise was booked as a ‘new booking’ not an addition to the previous booking. The deal was as noted above, 30% off the already posted summer promotional fare. Make sure your TA or EJ Ambassador notes your prior MSC Yacht Club guest status. The MSC Yacht Club discount is a separate line item in the final fare calculation on our confirmation. For some reason our MSC YC sailings were missing from our EJ profile even though we used the 2023 promotion.

• Like 1