ANOTHER drink package question

cinnam0n

So, when I see the discounted drink package prices offered, is says that it is based on 2 people. (basically, buy 1, get 1 half off is how I understand it.) But what happens if there is a 3rd adult in the cabin? The rule is that all adults in a stateroom must buy the package if one does, so does the 3rd person have to pay full price? 

1 hour ago, matj2000 said:

Someday 

Everyone will learn

There really is no "sale".

Just re-arranged numbers.

Oh, I'm aware.  We don't drink enough for the package to be worth it for us.  I was curious about the third person, though - just in case they make a crazy mistake and offer it for $35/day like they mistakenly did one day before our last cruise...lol

18 minutes ago, cinnam0n said:

Oh, I'm aware.  We don't drink enough for the package to be worth it for us.  I was curious about the third person, though - just in case they make a crazy mistake and offer it for $35/day like they mistakenly did one day before our last cruise...lol

I was surprised to login to my cruise planner this evening and see the deluxe beverage package listed for $54.99/day. I've never seen it that low. Still not worth it to me, but kind of refreshing to see a price that doesn't have a "7" in front of it.

Granted, it's for a 12 day cruise, plus it's in Asia where people drink less, but for people who usually buy it at $72.99 on a 7 day cruise, it's not that much more expensive which is nice.

Edited by ARandomTraveler

10 hours ago, ARandomTraveler said:

I was surprised to login to my cruise planner this evening and see the deluxe beverage package listed for $54.99/day. I've never seen it that low. Still not worth it to me, but kind of refreshing to see a price that doesn't have a "7" in front of it.

Granted, it's for a 12 day cruise, plus it's in Asia where people drink less, but for people who usually buy it at $72.99 on a 7 day cruise, it's not that much more expensive which is nice.

Ours has stayed pretty steady at $62.99 - Still too high for me, especially since ours is a very port intensive itinerary.  I'd rather grab a local drink for a couple of bucks while off the ship than get a cocktail by the pool for over $15.00.....

• Like 1