Booking Entertainment

Dinglebert

Our first post covid P&O Cruise is in April.  We did do a Marella one in October (very enjoyable).   I logged in this morning to check our flight times to find they are still not availabe.  Bit of a pain but not the end of the world.  However was slightly surprised to find I need to book my entertainment and that I can do that from 22nd March.

Is anyone able to expand on what entertainment is bookable and what will just be rock up and sit?

Also looking for a current bar price list.   Last one I saw had significant increases since our last pre-covid P&O cruise to the extent that the drinks package may actually be better for us (which is something I never thought would happen).   It will depend on the maths.   Wouldn't work this month as its Dry January time.

Many thanks in anticipation.

We are on Iona on the 18th of Feb. In ‘My P&O cruises’ it says that bookable events can be booked from the 3rd. We are only really interested in the Limelight Club and Sindhu currently but will see what else is available when we book them.

You are able to book all the evening theatre shows on the P&O app,  but it was not essential on our last cruise, although I suppose it depends how many do pre book. The 710 club does seem to need booking for all but the late shows.

The club house and skydome do not need booking.

• Like 1