Gift card to buy cheers?

dsain

I bought gift cards ($100 each value)  to pre purchase cheers, but now I’m reading you can only use 9 in a single transaction.  I have 11 cards to cover the package.  Has anyone been able to pre purchase using more than 9 gift cards?

Plot twist…although online it says you can use 9 per transaction you can actually only use 5.  Doh!  Had to call and escalate to a supervisor  for them to take the 9 after half an hour of disputing with them.  So, learn from me…don’t buy more than 5 gift cards at a discount to try to save money on cheers (or any other purchase that can’t be broken up).

4 hours ago, dsain said:

Plot twist…although online it says you can use 9 per transaction you can actually only use 5.  Doh!  Had to call and escalate to a supervisor  for them to take the 9 after half an hour of disputing with them.  So, learn from me…don’t buy more than 5 gift cards at a discount to try to save money on cheers (or any other purchase that can’t be broken up).

Just buy the $500 gift cards.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, dsain said:

They make cards is higher denominations.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, dsain said:

My Target only had $100 cards and the whole point was to use my red card to save 5%.

If you can sign up for Allstate Rewards (not available in New York State) or AARP, you can get gift cards at a 10% discount.