NCL Escape: Spice vs Vibe

Hi everyone, I will be on board the Escape for a 5 night NY to Bermuda in August with 3 other guys for a birthday cruise. We are considering Vibe vs Spice. Last sailing was on Prima and we enjoyed Vibe for the great service and lack of crowd. However, this will be a livelier crew and more on a budget. Is it fairy easy to get chairs at Spice? Is bar service impossible? I'd love to hear from someone who has done both on Escape on a warm weather itinerary. Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide. 

Depends on what you want. If you just care about adults-only, Spice is fine (and free). If you want exclusivity and to make sure you always have a spot and good service, pay for Vibe.

I don’t think bar service is hard to get during the day at Spice. It’s definitely ridiculous and hard to get drinks at night during the parties. My main issue with Spice is the bar area just constantly smells like cigarettes since smoking is allowed, and that wafts into the rest of Spice often. Obviously that’s a personal issue, so if that doesn’t bother you, it may not be a deciding factor.

• Like 1