Which terminal, Port of Miami

firstjourney

I have sailed before, just never out of Port of Miami. Will board Sunrise on January 23, printed out boarding passes today but can't seem to find out which terminal. All I could find online is that Carnival uses D,E and F, but nothing specific to which ship is at which terminal. Thank you!

5 hours ago, firstjourney said:

I have sailed before, just never out of Port of Miami. Will board Sunrise on January 23

Your cruise is scheduled to use terminal D.

Double check the electronic signs when entering the port in case of any unlikely last-minute changes.

I have the same questions, we are sailing on Feb 26 on the Carnival Celebration, we usually fly but have the car this trip. It appears we sail from Terminal F; I would like to park somewhere safe and will pay the 22 per day but I don't want to walk hauling suitcases a long distance (Bad Knee), a shuttle would be great, but I would love to know in advance that I have a spot and where to go, and what I need to do upon our return. Any advice and website info would be so appreciated. The port of Miami website doesn't say much.