Hot Tubs on Celebrity Summit

Kvisker

I was wondering if anyone knew why the buttons on the hot tubs on the summit were removed?  On every hot tub we used on our early January cruise the button that you use to increase the bubbles was missing.  Instead they always functioned at the level with no real distinct bubbles.  Kind of felt like we were in a bath tub instead of a hot tub.  We love the hot tubs and like to increase the bubbles especially after a long day of walking.  I thought it was so weird.

2 hours ago, Kvisker said:

I was wondering if anyone knew why the buttons on the hot tubs on the summit were removed?  On every hot tub we used on our early January cruise the button that you use to increase the bubbles was missing.  Instead they always functioned at the level with no real distinct bubbles.  Kind of felt like we were in a bath tub instead of a hot tub.  We love the hot tubs and like to increase the bubbles especially after a long day of walking.  I thought it was so weird.

So they haven't fixed that yet? We asked several officers when we were on in Oct. and they all acted very surprised.