Enchanted forward Ocean view cabins

LarryF

Has anyone stayed in an S forward ocean view cabin on Enchanted or similar ship.  We usually have an inside aft cabin and are considering the S forward ocean view cabin. Concerned about motion. How much more motion could we expect on a 10 day Caribbean cruise in 2 weeks?

49 minutes ago, LarryF said:

Has anyone stayed in an S forward ocean view cabin on Enchanted or similar ship.  We usually have an inside aft cabin and are considering the S forward ocean view cabin. Concerned about motion. How much more motion could we expect on a 10 day Caribbean cruise in 2 weeks?

This probably won't be much help. We've had a forward cabin on Marina deck for Alaska and Mexican Riviera cruises. We never felt much motion at all. You'd be two decks higher, so it might be a bit more.

While our recent experience on the Sky Princess (Jan. 7-14, 2023) was in a Window Suite (next door to the Ocean View cabins you reference) on Deck 17 as far forward as you can go, we felt very little motion way up there on Sun Deck. I am usually prone to feeling queasy/motion sick and I had none this past week. The view was spectacular!!!! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bagney said:

While our recent experience on the Sky Princess (Jan. 7-14, 2023) was in a Window Suite (next door to the Ocean View cabins you reference) on Deck 17 as far forward as you can go, we felt very little motion way up there on Sun Deck. I am usually prone to feeling queasy/motion sick and I had none this past week. The view was spectacular!!!! 

Thanks!

• Like 1