MSC World Europa Dec 22 2023

lfcpeter

11 minutes ago, Okcruisefan said:

I used Trainline app and found train is running from  civitavecchia to Rome but the train stop at St Peter’s (Vatican City) is not showing any stops on Christmas Day. 

From the main Rome station jump on a HOHO bus and see all the sights, the stop is just across the road from the station.

16 hours ago, Okcruisefan said:

We are American and boarding in Palermo on the 19th. Super excited and very busy planning our week in Europe before the cruise and the one week cruising. Anyone taking the Rome tour through MSC?

We have been to Rome many times, so we decided to book this tour "TUSCANIA AND TARQUINIA" instead.

• 3 weeks later...

Arrived on the ship today. It’s very nice! YC lounge is huge compared to Meraviglia’s. I am on mobile only now and having no luck with search, but before I left I found someone that posted the speakeasy drink menu. If anyone finds it please let me know! Have fun 🤩 

On 11/24/2023 at 12:53 AM, danny8826 said:

We have been to Rome many times, so we decided to book this tour "TUSCANIA AND TARQUINIA" instead.

We just spent two days in Rome before boarding and decided to take that same tour. Thanks for the suggestion!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Okcruisefan said:

We just spent two days in Rome before boarding and decided to take that same tour. Thanks for the suggestion!

Nice meeting you.  We will be on the same group hopefully.  My name is Danny.  I will be with 4 others in my group.  Please do say Hi.  I like to make and keep my friends.  

Edited by danny8826

57 minutes ago, lfcpeter said:

Arriving in Barcelona tomorrow and boarding on Friday. Let the holiday begin 

We will also be arriving on Thursday as well.  We are staying by the airport since we arrive late.  We cannot wait to be onboard.  Our boarding time is 10 AM.  

1 hour ago, danny8826 said:

We will also be arriving on Thursday as well.  We are staying by the airport since we arrive late.  We cannot wait to be onboard.  Our boarding time is 10 AM.  

Same as ours but I’m still hoping to have breakfast on the ship

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

The weather was cold but not miserable. The Mediterranean Sea was rough several days. But the ship is so huge it absorbed it pretty well. However, it was hard to walk a straight line lol. Would definitely book for Christmas again!

In Palermo, Barcelona and Marseille, the weather was great! Upper 50s to even low 60s in the day. And sunny too. Chillier in Genoa/Milano. But it's really impossible to say what it will be like next December. Do what I did: A week before the trip, open your Weather app and look at the 10-day forecasts for all the cities you'll be visiting. Should be helpful!