On Seascape Now. 1/15-1/29. Ask away!

Td6462

28 minutes ago, Td6462 said:

"Buy the fun pass before boarding. It's $80 and you get $140 to spend in the Hall of games, pool hall and robotron. The 'rides' range from $6 to $12. Most are $10 & $12 per experience for a 3 to 5 minute 'ride'."

Aaaand this is why kids cruise free on MSC.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, TampaGambler said:

Ugh, that is ridiculous.... Thank you! We have 3 kids and even with the buy $80 get $140, $3 to $5 for arcade games is crazy. 

It adds up fast. Last April during school vacation we took our little grandson on the Norwegian Pearl.

Because they didn’t have the kids club open due to staffing issues they gave everyone with kids a $100 credit to use in their arcade. 

That was gone in about 90 min. We couldn’t believe the price of each game. It’s nuts. 

Edited by styles27

On 1/18/2023 at 3:24 PM, Itchy&Scratchy said:

is there any free soft serve anywhere on the ship?

It's been free on all the other lines for years....

Thankfully, we do have a kid with us with a minor's package, but both he and my husband LUUUURVE soft serve and cannot get enough of it on other cruises. 

How are the elevators?

Whereabouts is your cabin? we will be on deck 10 forward, regular balcony.

I need to correct the info I gave you regarding ice cream.

It is only available for free in the marketplace for "tea time" and that is 3:30-4:30.

They actually remove the machine from the venue.

• Like 1

On 1/21/2023 at 2:33 PM, Mammajamma said:

Thank you so much for your timely answer about the ice cream! I am now wondering about dancing at night. I will be traveling with six 20 yr old's who love to dance but they prefer American pop music. Will they be able to find any venues that don't play Latin music or opera? Also don't go out of your way to find this information but I'm also curious about the flight simulator, race car or bowling. How much and is the line forever long etc. Thanks in advance. You are doing a great service!

Here is the simulator price list

received_900055064360550.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, styles27 said:

It adds up fast. Last April during school vacation we took our little grandson on the Norwegian Pearl.

Because they didn’t have the kids club open due to staffing issues they gave everyone with kids a $100 credit to use in their arcade. 

That was gone in about 90 min. We couldn’t believe the price of each game. It’s nuts. 

We went on the Encore over thanksgiving, we have three kids so we got the u limited arcade for $199 for a 7 day cruise. The card allows 3 swipes on non-prize games. The kids loved the arcade and it was worth the money for us.

now the kids were asking if they could do the same in MSC, but these games are crazy.

• Like 2

On 1/17/2023 at 9:34 PM, PKJenn said:

Can you tell me the process of making reservations for the specialty restaurants. We have a three

restaurant package. 

While we didn't do specialty I've heard a few times from staff telling other guests you must go to the restaurant to make reservations similar to Royal. 

At no point have I seen any specialty be "full".

IMO (not that you asked) the venues menues look unimpressive.

Experience might be nice however.

To all who may be interested in knowing.... Robotron has been broken since we embarked on 1/15. It was acknowledged by GS that it will probably not be fixed by the end of the week. Disappointing as this is one of the reasons we came to the new ship with the newest attraction at sea and purchased the fun pass in advance. 

30 minutes ago, Av8tor said:

We boardr cruise ight after you on the 29th. I expect you to make sure there are no yahoo's trying to stay on the ship past last call - we don't want our boarding to be delayed! 😁

I will let ALL the passengers know to get their s**t together and get off the ship! I'm certain they'll all listen.....

Seriously though there were 9 PAX that had to be called by name on the 22nd.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, kniemeyeria said:

We are sailing on Meraglivia...but I read that MSC is not providing balls in the Sportsplex.  Can you confirm for us if that is true and if that is for all MSC ships?  Traveling with a teen that will spend hours there!

We did see people carrying on soccer/basketballs on Divina a couple of weeks ago.

I wondered why but it makes sense now after reading your post. 

Hi there,

First thanks for all the info.  Iwill be going next week on 2/5.  Buying the thermal pass on board is it the same price as before the cruise?  It showns 130. for the week on line.  Has it been too crowded and is it worth it.  I always use the Celebrity persian gardens.  Thanks in advance.

Edited by Cie
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Cie said:

Hi there,

First thanks for all the info.  Iwill be going next week on 2/5.  Buying the thermal pass on board is it the same price as before the cruise?  It showns 130. for the week on line.  Has it been too crowded and is it worth it.  I always use the Celebrity persian gardens.  Thanks in advance.

We paid 195 for 2 weeks so that factors in. My wife felt it was crowded at times and cleaning not kept up with many days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pbhandari1996 said:

Hi there! I was wondering if you had a list of the theme nights on the ship? Thank you so much 🙂

I will post the full 2 weeks schedules after we get home and settled under a new topic. Eastern and western Caribbean schedules. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/17/2023 at 2:59 PM, Td6462 said:

Family of 4 on Seascape from 1/15 to 1/29. We are in a balcony with Bella experience. My wife has the thermal pass and we have upgraded our easy plus drink package to premium. 

I'm happy to try to answer questions as our vacation time allows. I'm not doing a live on this trip. 

Sorry, no YC questions as I can't help...

What is "Bella experience"?