Valentines Day Unlimited Dining Question

Raycin

We will be on the Harmony of the Seas February 12-18th. I’m a little nervous because the app says all of the restaurants are completely booked on day 3. Couldn’t figure out why until I realized it was Valentines Day 🤦🏼‍♀️ We paid for the unlimited dining package and do not plan on eating in the MDR at all….are we going to be stuck in there or will they be able to squeeze us in somewhere? I’m going to be so mad if we paid all that extra money and we can’t even eat at specialty restaurants because of them being booked 

9 minutes ago, Raycin said:

We will be on the Harmony of the Seas February 12-18th. I’m a little nervous because the app says all of the restaurants are completely booked on day 3. Couldn’t figure out why until I realized it was Valentines Day 🤦🏼‍♀️ We paid for the unlimited dining package and do not plan on eating in the MDR at all….are we going to be stuck in there or will they be able to squeeze us in somewhere? I’m going to be so mad if we paid all that extra money and we can’t even eat at specialty restaurants because of them being booked 

Go into the cruise planner, pick your day and time, pay full price to get what you want, on boarding day or day two or three,  switch out the full price meal for the UDP, get a fully refundable OBC, easy as pie.  

• Like 1

People have said otherwise, but generally packages are not valid on holidays for which they are selling added cost special meals, like Valentine's Day. We just went to the Windjammer. (and I think it says so in T&C)

Edited by Coralc