Voyagers Club - Match Spouse Too?

RichYak

I've not sailed MSC but hopefully plan to in the next year or so. I already set myself up with a Voyagers Club account and login and did the status match to Diamond from Azamara. Is there any additional benefit in doing the same for my wife? We always sail together.

14 minutes ago, RichYak said:

I've not sailed MSC but hopefully plan to in the next year or so. I already set myself up with a Voyagers Club account and login and did the status match to Diamond from Azamara. Is there any additional benefit in doing the same for my wife? We always sail together.

No additional benefit really but it would not hurt…

Ivi

Yes, do both you and your wife. When you book, you need to have one Voyager Club number entered to get the discount pricing. However, in order for both of you to get OBC when you're eligible, you both need to have your VC number on the booking. This won't matter for last minute bookings, but for everything booked 9+ months in advance at Silver and above, you would typically both get some OBC.

Edited by jame_g

36 minutes ago, jame_g said:

Yes, do both you and your wife. When you book, you need to have one Voyager Club number entered to get the discount pricing. However, in order for both of you to get OBC when you're eligible, you both need to have your VC number on the booking. This won't matter for last minute bookings, but for everything booked 9+ months in advance at Silver and above, you would typically both get some OBC.

Excellent, thanks! This is a real money reason to do it.