Western Mediterranean Explorer?

Escaper

This itinerary departs Rome on November 30 this year.  Is this a new itinerary?  It appears to essentially reposition the ship to go Trans-atlantic afterwards?

If this is not new, would appreciate any feedback, as it looks really interesting. Thanks!

Are there any specific topics you would like to have feedback on?  Your original post is too broad for any replies other than "Google it."

On the itinerary itself, yes it appears to be part of the repositioning cruise.  The first half is basically the Iconic Western Mediterranean, with a shortened call at Livorno (1 day vs overnight).  The 2nd half is part of Iberian Explorer, but instead of going to London it ends at Lisbon and adds Seville (Cadiz).

I did google it, and I also searched the reviews on this website and could find zero reviews online.  This suggested to me it was a new itinerary, but Viking did not identify it as "new" on their website.

At this point we have gone ahead and booked it, and we look forward to enjoying it.

17 hours ago, Escaper said:

I did google it, and I also searched the reviews on this website and could find zero reviews online.  This suggested to me it was a new itinerary, but Viking did not identify it as "new" on their website.

At this point we have gone ahead and booked it, and we look forward to enjoying it.

I was curious so I went to Viking Ocean web site. It is a one time cruise. only offered in NOV of 2023.  After this cruise they do a trans Atlantic from Lisbon.

You have a great itinerary! over night in Barcelona and Lisbon.  did a Viking cruise with stop in Cadiz. We paid for the excursion for day to Seville,It was great. Got to see some of the country side of Spain and loved loved Seville. 

glad you booked , enjoy. 

If you need help in what to do and see in the ports, go to CC  Port of call Forums: Europe and ask your questions. 

Edited by Azulann