CAR RENTALS IN PORT CANAVERAL

RoePost

Hello everyone.   Does Enterprise car rental in Cape Canaveral have a shuttle

to the ship.?  I know Budget does but the car rental fees are too high...

Thinking of using Enterprise (never used them before).   Will spend a week in

Orlando and then drop the car off in Cape Canaveral ...hoping car rental agency

has a shuttle to the ship.   Appreciate all your answers.

1 hour ago, RoePost said:

Hello everyone.   Does Enterprise car rental in Cape Canaveral have a shuttle

to the ship.?  I know Budget does but the car rental fees are too high...

Thinking of using Enterprise (never used them before).   Will spend a week in

Orlando and then drop the car off in Cape Canaveral ...hoping car rental agency

has a shuttle to the ship.   Appreciate all your answers.

Yes. There is a shuttle that will take you over to the rental office. 

Just a friendly piece of advice.  

I know that not all Enterprise Offices are the same.  Some have great management and some don't.  I don't recall seeing the Enterprise Office in Port Canaveral so I can't comment specifically about THAT location.  

However, make sure you check the entire vehicle out, glove compartment, under seats, above the sun visors, trunk, spare tire compartment, any place that something could be hidden.  My dad rented a car from Enterprise in Ft. Lauderdale and much to my surprise, I opened the glove compartment and a large, I mean a large/full gallon baggie of MJ.  Looked a little further and found a few very small pills under the driver's seat.  On other occasions we've found items in the cars, things like gloves and sun glasses and so on.  I think a lot of Enterprise locations just use the local car wash that cleans what they can see and that's it.  I know a local Enterprise in a town I lived in just two years ago was so busy, they would give you a car that was just brought back in without washing/vacuuming, nothing.  They were that busy and if you didn't like it, you could go somewhere else.  We had to wait for over 2 hours for a car to show up, we weren't leaving without a car.  Not to mention we didn't have a car to leave with.  

This is not intended to talk anybody away from Enterprise, they generally have good deals.  Just, do a good job looking around and if you find something give it to an employee of the business.  Let them deal with it.  And this advice isn't limited to Enterprise, BTW.  

I heard that the shuttles over to the port do not start running until the ship is cleared.  Does anyone have experience with getting an Uber from the Enterprise/National location to the port?  Wondering if that is an easy option and if they price gauge since they know you are trying to get over to the ship area.