Military Appreciation Offer

dmcfad2

Once one has been verified as a veteran, will the $100 OBC be automatically applied to eligible future bookings automatically? I noticed we have an extra $100 OBC on a booking I just made. I’m thinking it is the military offer. Does anyone know?

1 hour ago, dmcfad2 said:

Once one has been verified as a veteran, will the $100 OBC be automatically applied to eligible future bookings automatically? I noticed we have an extra $100 OBC on a booking I just made. I’m thinking it is the military offer. Does anyone know?

I received the verification/validation MA email, but didn't see anything posted on my acct.  TA is looking into it.  I suspect it may just show up as an OBC on board.  Keep your MA OBC confirmation handy.

• Like 1

When I booked our  2024 cruise recently,  the HAL rep told me it was already added to our booking.   Good to know we don’t have to ask for it every time.  Eligibility for that credit will not change so it must be attached to your mariner #.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, shack said:

I received the verification/validation MA email, but didn't see anything posted on my acct.  TA is looking into it.  I suspect it may just show up as an OBC on board.  Keep your MA OBC confirmation handy.

Just in from my TA:

HAL tells me it is an automated process for the MA shipboard credit to appear on your booking. They say it can take several weeks to happen. I will follow up with this in January to give them time to work their system.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SusieKIslandGirl said:

The military OBC on Princess is an automatic addition so hopefully HAL figured that out too. I did comment to the TA that I wish OBC was specified on our statement as to where it came from.

Yes, I like how Princess does that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shack said:

Just in from my TA:

HAL tells me it is an automated process for the MA shipboard credit to appear on your booking. They say it can take several weeks to happen. I will follow up with this in January to give them time to work their system.

Thanks!