TOP 18 & Spa info - MSC Fantasia

RikB2000

Hello all

Just how difficult is it to get information on facilities on these ships in the spa and on the Top 18 (for Fantasia.....different decks for other ships)????

We enjoyed the facilties on the Magnifica where the TOP 16 was great with a staffed bar and two whirl pools. It also had a good view down on to the entertainment below glass in hand! The spa had two steams rooms with different aromas and at least one sauna. It also had one or two large whirlpools (memory fading!) with a great view out of the glass wall.

However, on the Opera recently there was a mobile bar (unstaffed) on Top 13, and one sauna, one steam room and NO whirlpools in the spa. It was so disapointing - now I understand that the great deal was not so great. I expect that MSC don't want to give it all away! 

So, I am always pretty happy with the balcony cabins and don't think there is much between them (and also very happy to have Premium Extra drinks package) but would love some info on the spa. I can at least see on the ship plan on the MSC site that the TOP 18 has a whirlpool.

Any info on Aurea faciities on the Fantasia most welcome.

So far, I DO recommend Magnifica but DON'T recommend Opera. This pretty much goes for the whole cruise experience. We thought the Sinfonia was fine (although another smallish ship).

R

We've not sailed on Fantasia but have been on her sister ships, Splendida, Divina and Preziosa. The spa has a steam room and sauna, there isn't a whirlpool. The Top 18 Aurea sun deck has a mobile bar, as in it is set up daily not a permanent structure and whirlpools.