Limited sail dates for Tokyo/Singapore cruises. Will there be more?

dltaeg

We are desperate to do the 12 night Tokyo/Singapore cruise but there are only 2 sail dates (19th Sept & 1st Oct) for the next few years and they are no good for us at all with us already having a holiday booked for late Oct. 

Is this a new cruise, an old cruise and does anyone know if there will be more dates? 🤞

6 hours ago, dltaeg said:

Is this a new cruise, an old cruise and does anyone know if there will be more dates?

RCI has been expanding itineraries for Spectrum and will continue to do so. She has her own schedule for posting new itineraries and things could change.

6 hours ago, ARandomTraveler said:

I'm doing that route in august. It's mostly sold out, and insanely expensive, but there's still rooms available. 

The sail date is actually July 31st.

Its such a shame as the Aug/July dates would have been perfect for us but for a family of 5 it would cost us over 10k just for the cruise where as the Sept/Oct dates is only 6k. 

Edited by dltaeg

5 hours ago, dltaeg said:

Its such a shame as the Aug/July dates would have been perfect for us but for a family of 5 it would cost us over 10k just for the cruise where as the Sept/Oct dates is only 6k. 

I know, I was shocked at the prices. $8800 for a regular junior suite for 2 people. Over $6k for a balcony for 2 people. Grand suites are $9900 PER PERSON! 

This is the most expensive cruise I've ever taken, not even including the airfare. 

I wonder why the summer date is so much more expensive, given the weather is a lot more pleasant in Sept/Oct. I guess it's the same as it is in the US, where it's busier during the months where kids are off school.