Is This New - Make Appointment for Guest Services

sunonfire

Just now, CajunOyster said:

Are you saying no one removes tips in the GS line?  Because what *I* said was "SOME" of them are removing tips.  And unless you can convince us that NO ONE is removing tips, it's absolutely correct to say "some are removing tips".  Perhaps the subtle nuances of the word "some" were unclear?

I realize that some are removing tips.  But so often on these boards I come across these assumptions that 'all those people in line are complaining and/or removing tips'.  I see it in reviews, I see it in various threads, and it irritates me.  As I am standing in line at GS for a non-complaining, non-tip-removing reason, I am being judged a tip-remover by all the ignorant, judgmental people that enjoy feeling superior to me based on their incorrect and ignorant assumptions.  And that sucks.  But then, some people will always need to find reasons to feel superior to others, so I guess my I'm wasting my breath here.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ShakyBeef said:

I realize that some are removing tips.  But so often on these boards I come across these assumptions that 'all those people in line are complaining and/or removing tips'.  I see it in reviews, I see it in various threads, and it irritates me.  As I am standing in line at GS for a non-complaining, non-tip-removing reason, I am being judged a tip-remover by all the ignorant, judgmental people that enjoy feeling superior to me based on their incorrect and ignorant assumptions.  And that sucks.  But then, some people will always need to find reasons to feel superior to others, so I guess my I'm wasting my breath here.

You are definitely wasting breath, because at this point YOU'RE the one making assumptions.  No one at all said 'all those people in line are complaining and/or removing tips'.  That was your comment and yours alone.  You're the one ASSUMING you know what other people think.