NCL Asia 2025

• 6 months later...

Asia: Norwegian Sun, 15 days cruise from March 28 to April 12, 2025. India, Thailand, Malaysia, Sri Lanka départ from Singapour.

it looks interesting. I plan to go with it.

Hope it helps you to discover.

• Like 2

Well there are itineraries listed in the Sun. She is starting out in Australia then going to several different cruises in Asia, then making her way through the middle east and the Suez into the Med. The Spirit is being leased out to an Asian company but there are a few sailings on her, not sure if I would book on her would want to learn more about what is happening with the charter. Sky also has a few Asian cruises. I think the Sky is probably doing a dry dock somewhere-she is crossing from N. America to Europe in October then her next scheduled cruise is in December in Dubai which has  2 cruises transitioning her to Asia then she is Asia for a few (long cruises). 

I booked my Asian cruise for April 2024 in January of 2022, and I feel like it had only just been released. That was the transpacific, and cruises before and after the transpacific were released several months after my cruise was available. 

13 hours ago, catchat said:

Asia: Norwegian Sun, 15 days cruise from March 28 to April 12, 2025. India, Thailand, Malaysia, Sri Lanka départ from Singapour.

it looks interesting. I plan to go with it.

Hope it helps you to discover.

I've booked this cruise as well along with the next one continuing to Dubai as a result of my Australia cruises being cancelled.  India is a place I've always wanted to visit so I am happy.