Port Canaveral arrangements

pudy68

We are flying into MCO on 8/3 and wondering if the Radisson is still the easiest option.  They have a "fly, stay & cruise" pkg, but it seems pretty pricey ($270 per room), and depending on whether you get an old room or newer, your experience will differ vastly!

At least it includes the transfers from MCO to the hotel, roundtrip transfers to the ship, and then a shuttle from the hotel back to MCO. 

[They only run 1 shuttle back and forth to MCO so it's a 2-hr timeslot. If we miss the pick-up, we have to wait for 2 hrs until the next, which stinks.]

Anyone made similar arrangements that we could consider before we book the Rad?  Again, we need the airport shuttle and port transfers.🤪

The better place for your question would be the Florida Departures Board, here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/386-florida-departures/

There are MANY other options over there, the common one being shuttle services, and Uber/Lyft to either the port, or to a hotel near the port, which will have shuttle services to the port.

I did look there before posting. Didn't see anything specific to my musings.  It's been about 5 years since I used this website and that board just didn't look as active as it once did (none of them do, really), but I just posted my question there as you both suggested. Thanks.