Splendour/ Explorer accessible cabins

lux4me

Hi all 

My partner and I are considering the Explorer.  He is in a scooter and has walking issues. Does anyone know the layout or have pictures of the handicapped cabins on either ship 

thank you.  

On 1/24/2023 at 3:48 PM, lux4me said:

Hi all 

My partner and I are considering the Explorer.  He is in a scooter and has walking issues. Does anyone know the layout or have pictures of the handicapped cabins on either ship 

thank you.  

I'm going to be on the Splendor (first time on Regent) this coming Wednesday (woohoo). We're in PH 914 which is right next to the PH accessible cabin (916). Maybe I can get a peak from our neighbors.

My sister also uses a scooter and walks full time with a cane. We opted to not get an accessible cabin (mainly because they only have 3 and no availability). Also we specifically chose the PH because it has a walk in shower in addition to a bathtub (tubs are hard).

Stay tuned...

• Like 1

21 hours ago, jpcello said:

I'm going to be on the Splendor (first time on Regent) this coming Wednesday (woohoo). We're in PH 914 which is right next to the PH accessible cabin (916). Maybe I can get a peak from our neighbors.

My sister also uses a scooter and walks full time with a cane. We opted to not get an accessible cabin (mainly because they only have 3 and no availability). Also we specifically chose the PH because it has a walk in shower in addition to a bathtub (tubs are hard).

Stay tuned...

The showers in PH on Splendor are very nice. The shower is instead of a bathtub though, not in addition to one. 

• Thanks 1