Suite Perks on Pride of America

Chan50

Hi

We are very new to the cruising scene so apologies if this ground has been covered many times.

We have just booked a suite on Pride of America and we’re looking to understand what perks come with a suite booking?

I understand the perks may differ from other NCL ship suites but haven’t found anything definitive.

Thank you all in advance.

54 minutes ago, Chan50 said:

Thank you so much for the response.

We are in an owners suite. I hear a lot about the Haven but not sure how it works on Pride of America.

Thank you

Welcome to CruiseCritic.

Unless something has changed very recently, there is no Haven on the POA.

I think all of NCL's newer ships have Havens, although some of the older ships with Havens do not have a Haven restaurant.

And a few of the older ships do not have a Haven at all.  However, they still have suites and

the suites still have Butler service.

Also, on a few of the ships, there are Haven suites and non-Haven suites.  Both have Butler service; the difference is with access to the Haven area itself.  (This isn't relevant to the POA, obviously.)

There may be other differences that are specific to the POA, which is subject to different regulations than other NCL ships, but others can chime in about that.

Enjoy your cruise!

GC

Thank you for the warm welcome and info, much appreciated. Yes PoA does seem different to other ships, hopefully the standards are just as high.

Thinking it is pretty easy to become fans of cruising from all that I have read on here, great amount of valuable information.

Thank you

• 5 months later...

We just booked a 2-BR suite for an April 2024 sailing. I cannot find the specific benefits of a suite either - is a butler the only benefit? Can regular/specialty restaurant meals be delivered to the cabin?

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, piper said:

We just booked a 2-BR suite for an April 2024 sailing. I cannot find the specific benefits of a suite either - is a butler the only benefit? Can regular/specialty restaurant meals be delivered to the cabin?

Thanks!

One of the best perks (for us) of suites is room service with almost anything you wish (as long as it's on the ship!).  The butler will provide a very nice setup for any meals.

Regular meals are no extra charge.  Meals from the specialties would be charged the same as if you ate AT the specialty restaurant.

We tend to enjoy "dining in" for some dinners, especially if we are tired, and also having a nice *large* hot breakfast to help wake us up. 😉

Enjoy!

GC