Allure menu nights

GRKC

We are going on the Allure in May and would like to know from recent cruisers what the new menu (MDR) schedule is.

I see menus with different themes (Mexican, French ect), with early dinning and port days we are trying to make sure what nights we want to eat in the MDR or other options for dinner.

I've been reading all the posts I could find, have the menu's but can't find what night each menu's is going to be served. Companions on this trip definitely don't want to miss their favorite food nights due to a late excursion. 

3 minutes ago, GRKC said:

I've been reading all the posts I could find, have the menu's but can't find what night each menu's is going to be served. Companions on this trip definitely don't want to miss their favorite food nights due to a late excursion. 

Have you looked at the current sailing on the app? 

• Like 1

Using the App...top right, click the person icon.  Tap the "Select a different cruise".  Choose ship/and current sailing.  Then go to Dining, Main Dining, Icon/Silk, and you can see menus per night, along with theme/dress.

As far out as Allure Feb 12, it is still:

Welcome Aboard casual, French formal, Italian colorful 70s, Caribbean tropical, Mexican white night, Royal elegant, Mediterranean casual.

• 3 weeks later...