Bar Tab for a couple, easy or hard to use up?

rcrabb1513

5 hours ago, Xbox2428 said:

I've seen in one of the recent videos that prices for Test Kitchen pairing went up from 25/35 to 30/40 now, shame to hear.

Anyone knows if they increased drinks prices across the ship? We based our calculations on the prices we found online, but if everything got more expensive we may need another Bar Tab. 

I've seen posts of menus indicating that prices have done up $1-2 since our October cruise.  That doesn't seem like much till you consider how many times you might make a purchase in the course of a cruise.  On the other hand, VV is less costly than many other cruise lines, particularly when you consider that the prices on the menu do not have that pesky 18% added to them later!

5 hours ago, Xbox2428 said:

I've seen in one of the recent videos that prices for Test Kitchen pairing went up from 25/35 to 30/40 now, shame to hear.

Anyone knows if they increased drinks prices across the ship? We based our calculations on the prices we found online, but if everything got more expensive we may need another Bar Tab. 

I've seen posts of menus indicating that prices have done up $1-2 since our October cruise.  That doesn't seem like much till you consider how many times you might make a purchase in the course of a cruise.  On the other hand, VV is less costly than many other cruise lines, particularly when you consider that the prices on the menu do not have that pesky 18% added to them later!

2 hours ago, jayskette said:

Hi, would appreciate any pictures of drinks menus and the currency. Thank you!

Currency onboard is US dollars and they charge your credit card in dollars on the last night so you might want a card with no foreign fees. 

this site has some menus, but things might have changed. 
https://profcruise.com/virgin-voyages-bar-menus-and-drink-prices/

https://profcruise.com/virgin-voyages-restaurant-menus-2022/

Standard drinks like vodka/coke and gin/tonic aren’t on menus but are $7 for standard spirits (Absolut is the house vodka) and then $9+ for other premium spirits.