Virtuosa thermal pass and VC discount

BertieRulesOK

I'm classic VC which gets 10% off thermal pass.  I can't see anyway to get the discount online, so I presume it must be a on board perk/discount only.  Which naturally leads to the question.... is the thermal pass more expensive to buy on board than online prior to the cruise (I know things like drinks packages increase in price onboard) taking into account 10% discount?

Hoping someone has come across this before and knows the answer!

4 hours ago, BertieRulesOK said:

I'm classic VC which gets 10% off thermal pass.  I can't see anyway to get the discount online, so I presume it must be a on board perk/discount only.  Which naturally leads to the question.... is the thermal pass more expensive to buy on board than online prior to the cruise (I know things like drinks packages increase in price onboard) taking into account 10% discount?

Hoping someone has come across this before and knows the answer!

It could be that once you log on to your account and you book the Spa that the 10% is taken off then, never booked it because it has been included in our Aurea bookings, hopefully someone will be able to give a definite answer.