Does the Millennium have any covered pools or hot tubs?

Sigyn

8 hours ago, njsmom said:

Thank you! This is our first time on Celebrity.

Better than just an indoor covered pool and hot tubs, the Millenium class ships have a thalassotherapy pool in the solarium. It's a pool that is heated, not as hot as a hot tub, but much warmer than a heated pool, with a bench that blows bubbles from underneath that you can relax on and powerful sprays at the side of the pool that you can stand under to get a neck and shoulder massage. In addition there are actual hot tubs in the solarium. Millenium class ships are my preference for that reason alone. Happy sailing!

• 9 months later...
On 1/28/2023 at 3:46 PM, SSFrance69 said:

Better than just an indoor covered pool and hot tubs, the Millenium class ships have a thalassotherapy pool in the solarium. It's a pool that is heated, not as hot as a hot tub, but much warmer than a heated pool, with a bench that blows bubbles from underneath that you can relax on and powerful sprays at the side of the pool that you can stand under to get a neck and shoulder massage. In addition there are actual hot tubs in the solarium. Millenium class ships are my preference for that reason alone. Happy sailing!

We're on Infinity in April, now I'm REALLY looking forward to it. Maybe I'll just doend the whole cruise there.

23 hours ago, melusina said:

We're on Infinity in April, now I'm REALLY looking forward to it. Maybe I'll just doend the whole cruise there.

I can give you an update now since we sailed on Summit in July of this year. The large Thalassotherapy pool is still alive and well and just as amazing as ever... The hot tubs however are no longer typical hot tubs. The water is warm but there are no jets. They are whirlpools now. Not sure if it's the same on Infinity. We spent a lot of time in the T-pool and in the Persian Gardens. Persian gardens are included with Aqua staterooms, but you can also pay a fee to use them if you're in another stateroom category. Enjoy your cruise!