Specialty dining reservation disappears?

Jaakar

So we are getting to ready to board our first Princess cruise on Feb 1st. A few months ago I booked and paid for a dinner at Sabatini's using the app. I was looking around the app last night and our reservation has disappeared. All our other MDR reservations are showing just as I had arranged and our Crown Grill reservation that I booked at the same time is there as well.

Has anyone experienced this before? Should I call or wait to speak with guest services on the ship?

Thanks for the help

Thanks for the heads up (and welcome to Cruise Critic ;o). I just checked all our reservations for our trip on the 11th and all are still OK. In your case, I wouldn't bother with Guest Services, just head straight to Sabatini's and ask them, they will be able to sort you out. Any chance you had printed out all your reservations so you have written proof you can show them?  Maybe take a copy of the credit card statement showing the payment?

• Like 1

We are sailing later in February and while it isn't a specialty reservation, I had one MDR reservation that disappeared and then today just magically re-appeared.  Keep checking the app and if it doesn't come back, I'm sure you can get it fixed onboard.  

Op/author-Definitely bring proof that you paid ( I.e. credit card statement)for specialty dining at Sabatini’s or your original reservation copy just in case things don’t rectify themselves on the app or if Sabatini’s does not have your name,Cabin,and or time of reservation noted.

Difficult for anybody once you’re on board to sort out if you don’t have proof that you paid for it ,otherwise there  would be a lot of people saying well I paid for it already when they in reality didn’t . 

Edited by arizonaperson