Singles/Fares

Observer

On 2/4/2023 at 1:15 AM, nancygp said:

We were pleasantly surprised with the entertainment and enrichment offerings.  Our upcoming cruise has 11 sea days and hope for some good lectures. 😂😱

enjoy the cruise.

Nancy

Nancy. Omg. Seabourn has really upped its entertainment. The singers are among the most talented I’ve seen on any ship. The cruise director belongs on broadway. Wow

23 minutes ago, bitob said:

Nancy. Omg. Seabourn has really upped its entertainment. The singers are among the most talented I’ve seen on any ship. The cruise director belongs on broadway. Wow

Excellent…we were so happy with all aspects of the entertainment and enrichment offers on the recent crossing,  great singers, dancers, CD and ACD.  Wondering…is Aimee the current CD on your cruise.  I know she’s been on the ship you’re on and not sure if she’s still on.  If so, she’s lovely, friendly and so talented…we sailed with Aimee last October.

Nancy

37 minutes ago, nancygp said:

Excellent…we were so happy with all aspects of the entertainment and enrichment offers on the recent crossing,  great singers, dancers, CD and ACD.  Wondering…is Aimee the current CD on your cruise.  I know she’s been on the ship you’re on and not sure if she’s still on.  If so, she’s lovely, friendly and so talented…we sailed with Aimee last October.

Nancy

Yes. What a voice. Omg. 

• Like 3