How do I recheck EZAir rates after a deposited booking ?

madre2

Just go back into the EZAir section as if you were going to change something.  Poke around all you like...just don't actually change anything unless you see something you like.  Or...you could actually start a "mock" booking and look at the rates that way.

• Like 1

Don’t sign into your Princess account. Go back to your EZAir section for that cruise and select the flight time again to see if the price has changed (mock booking).   If it does change, then sign into your account and cancel the previous flights. Still sign in, go to EZAir and reselect your flights. 

I can always check my booking for better pricing. Just click to Manage your Flights. You can put in whatever you like.

image.png.9f2133dbf1e1738c7ec85ec9a45a11ec.png

You can then click on Change Flights and check whatever you want to check. As long as you do not click to "Cancel" nothing is actually changed with your booking. Fiddle as much as you like and then click to either "show booking" or "exit this booking" or even simply close everything out. Nothing is changed unless you deliberately tell it to change.

image.thumb.png.bb671ab95ac0c32dc667eb7b85c967e4.png

Alternately, you can do as others have suggested and make a mock booking or simply pull up the cruise info without even logging in and click on Flight Quotes.

image.png.25a64bf26e8d0695e3e8236afbf1d069.png