No Journey View with Android 9?

Willard23

Last cruise, Dec 22 on the Diamond, Journey view would not work. Went to internet cafe and the attendant could not help. Said latest software upgrade on Medallion behaves poorly with Android 9 and lower. Can anyone confirm same problem? Don't want to buy new phone just for next cruise.

In my personal opinion...Journey View is next to useless.  You can get so much more functionality by just opening your browser to:

shipname.princess.com

Example: grand.princess.com

You'll get the "old" web-based system that (in my opinion) is MUCH easier to navigate.  DON'T buy a new phone!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

With JV you spend all your time just panning up, down, left & right just trying to find anything because you cannot see the entire day or evening's activities.

The only thing I use JV for is to scroll through to find the days listed for Formal Nights. I look for the Formal Portraits listing. Even doing that is a pain in the butt. What an insanely weird way to list activities.