Adding someone to a cabana

Peachypooh

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/6/2023 at 5:18 AM, Peachypooh said:

What is the procedure for adding an extra person to the cabana I rented on GSC? The one I rented

holds 6 people but I need to add one more person and pay the fee. Do I do it on the ship? Thanks.

We were told to talk to Guest Services on board to designate the cabana (well, villa for us) guests.  I assume this would be where to add another cabana guest too.  Or at a ShoreX desk.

On 2/23/2023 at 6:40 AM, sjacobs11 said:

Are you able to pre-book the cabanas or does that have to be done onboard?

You can pre-book them.  If they are sold out online, call and see if they have any left.  If they are sold out then just keep checking - they may have cancellations.

On 2/24/2023 at 10:21 AM, SunshineGal2022 said:

We were told to talk to Guest Services on board to designate the cabana (well, villa for us) guests.  I assume this would be where to add another cabana guest too.  Or at a ShoreX desk.

Guest services has nothing to do with the Cabanas. The Shore Excursion desk is where you want to go to inquire about adding an additional person for the cabana if you want to have 7 or 8 people in your small cabana (which is usually for 6 people). If anyone in your party has Latitude status that offers discounts on shore excursions, make sure to mention this when speaking with them. They will not automatically apply your excursion discounts when booking onboard; you need to mention it and may need to show a key card showing that level.