Behind the Scenes - Worth $200???

raphael360

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Vimes said:

Sorry for the slight necro here, but I couldn't find this otherwise. Is it 200/per person for this or 200/cabin? 200/pp does seem a bit steep. 

per person.  i felt it was worth it, but i also had a ton of sailor loot to spend.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, _tacocat_ said:

per person.  i felt it was worth it, but i also had a ton of sailor loot to spend.

Per Person and was the best ship tour I’ve ever had. Four hours, 5 of us sailors, free drink and free hat at the end. We had 2-3 staff members talking to us in each department. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, _tacocat_ said:

3 hours ago, raphael360 said:

Per Person and was the best ship tour I’ve ever had. Four hours, 5 of us sailors, free drink and free hat at the end. We had 2-3 staff members talking to us in each department. 

Thank you both!

We love ship tours!  We've toured Grand Princess and Celebrity Beyond.  I would love to tour Resilient Lady during our cruise in May.  How do you book the ship tour on Virgin?  Is it done on the ship or can you book it ahead of time?  

24 minutes ago, CruisinShips said:

Where/when do you sign up for this tour?  I don't see it on the app...do you do it once onboard?  Thanks

yeah it's booked as any other onboard activity.  it is only at 9am on sea days, and capacity is limited on each tour!

• Thanks 1