CCL Stock OBC Question

bhawks9

Apologies if asked before, if I own the 100 shares and have an upcoming cruise where I am getting three cabins (taking adult children) which I am paying for do I get the OBC for all three?   Each room has its own booking number.   Instead of a long call with Princess was hoping someone on here has information.   I reviewed the CCL info sheet but couldn’t garner any information unless I missed something.   Thanks!

6 minutes ago, bhawks9 said:

Apologies if asked before, if I own the 100 shares and have an upcoming cruise where I am getting three cabins (taking adult children) which I am paying for do I get the OBC for all three?   Each room has its own booking number.   Instead of a long call with Princess was hoping someone on here has information.   I reviewed the CCL info sheet but couldn’t garner any information unless I missed something.   Thanks!

The wording states 

Only one onboard credit per shareholder-occupied stateroom 

So I would assume that if each of the 3 cabins had a different shareholder with 100 shares each, they would all be able to obtain the OBC - even if all the cabins were all paid for by the same person. But I wouldn't want to assume that without checking with the shareholder benefits team first.

2 minutes ago, CaptainPedantic said:

So I would assume that if each of the 3 cabins had a different shareholder with 100 shares each, they would all be able to obtain the OBC - even if all the cabins were all paid for by the same person. But I wouldn't want to assume that without checking with the shareholder benefits team first.

Doesn’t matter who pays as long as the Shareholder is in the cabin. 
I could see a problem  if the shareholders are listed on the same investment but in different cabins.  

• Like 1

I have an "extra" 100 shares floating around....just in case this similar scenario popped up.  I would then gift the extra 100 shares to the other cabin passenger.  Bought the extra shares when it was down.  

Now to convince my kids they need to cruise.

55 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

I have an "extra" 100 shares floating around....just in case this similar scenario popped up.  I would then gift the extra 100 shares to the other cabin passenger.  Bought the extra shares when it was down.  

Now to convince my kids they need to cruise.

Interesting idea. We also have an "extra" 100 shares that are worth much less than we paid for them. We're scheduled to sail with our son and family in April of 2024. The Shareholder OBC is only $100 since it's a 10 day cruise but it might be worth the hassle to transfer 100 shares to him before we cruise. I'll keep this in mind.

• Like 1