Questions About Princess Martha Brae River Raft Excursion. Anybody Done This?

Rick&Jeannie

We have this excursion booked on an upcoming cruise.  If you Google images for this, pretty much all you see are people that are either barefoot (predominately) or some type of sandals.  A few have suggested "water shoes/slippers".  Way back in the day when I used to scuba dive with my son, we would wear water shoes that are between the skin of your foot and the fins.  They were very comfortable and protected your feet from sharp rocks.

I'm just curious as to what others have typically worn (shoes) on this excursion?  Any first-hand knowledge/recommendations?

Hi ! We did this and it was very nice...very relaxing. I wore flip flops and My husband wore his tennis shoes. Our feet really did not get wet very much at all. The  only negative of the trip was when our driver brought out his stuff to sell. There was really option not to buy anything. He was waiting for us to purchase before he docked the  raft. It was a small thing ($15 ) but still did not like being held hostage. We would definately go again but just be aware of the "sales"