Enchanted Emerald Deck

latebloomer56

Hello,

I'm looking for outside photos of the Enchanted. My sister said she was surprised I booked my favorite location on this ship E723. Because she said the life boats block the balcony? All I can find is a review that said these were not fully covered like on other ships, Ruby, Golden, Sapphire, Grand etc. I only have 2 months before final payment and I really want this cruise because it has the land tour Venice to Rome prior to cruise Rome to Greece.

Any information would be wonderful, and as always greatly appreciated.

Thanks

11 minutes ago, latebloomer56 said:

Hello,

I'm looking for outside photos of the Enchanted. My sister said she was surprised I booked my favorite location on this ship E723. Because she said the life boats block the balcony? All I can find is a review that said these were not fully covered like on other ships, Ruby, Golden, Sapphire, Grand etc. I only have 2 months before final payment and I really want this cruise because it has the land tour Venice to Rome prior to cruise Rome to Greece.

Any information would be wonderful, and as always greatly appreciated.

Thanks

image.thumb.png.c6d77a909d1e01b96c0068633f903b1d.png

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

You can see the-life boats are midship.

Not on the aft section, where the mini suites ate located.  You’re good.

Thank you so much I didn't think so because I asked my TA this being a different ship for us. She is on vacation so thought about reliable CC.

This is great news.

31 minutes ago, latebloomer56 said:

This isn't great news, never book Dolphin because they are uncovered balcony's. Thought like other ships the larger deck 9 balcony's went over deck 8.

Thanks

Before booking, I make a habit of checking deck plans on the Princess website AND then look up the ship on the "Images" tab so I can see what the balconies look like. The Princess website will show you how large the balconies are. The Images tab will show you the outside of the ship so you can determine if the balcony is covered or not.

• Like 1