Cabin ceiling height O calls ok for tall peeps?

travelerdj

8 minutes ago, travelerdj said:

hello.  Could not find this in search.. anyone had issues with ceiling height in cabin (or shower) for a tall person  ie. 6'6" tall??

thanks!

The size of the ship might make a difference.  I sailed on Riviera and found it easier to use the shower in the tub rather than the one in the shower staff.  6'8".

Would suggest you look closely at what ship and category you're considering. Fortunately some very helpful posters had advised that on the R ships, the shower in everything below a PH has a very tiny shower necessitating lots of contortions for tall people. I'm only 6'3 but this concerned me enough that we booked a PH to be on the safe side. Sounds like the O ships would be fine but again, check the category.

Cheers,

Rob

2 hours ago, Robroy said:

Would suggest you look closely at what ship and category you're considering. Fortunately some very helpful posters had advised that on the R ships, the shower in everything below a PH has a very tiny shower necessitating lots of contortions for tall people. I'm only 6'3 but this concerned me enough that we booked a PH to be on the safe side. Sounds like the O ships would be fine but again, check the category.

Cheers,

Rob

I am 5' 4 & DH is 5' 10"   not problem on the R ships for us

sounds like a good excuse to upgrade  though😃

• Haha 1

I'm about Lyn's height, hubby is a bit shorter.  So height was never a problem for us on the "R" ships, even in lower categories. My problem with the "R" ship showers was more because it was a tight space for someone who isn't slender ... Although when we took a downsell a few years ago to a B1 on NAUTICA, I had no problem with the bathroom ...

I suspect that people who are REALLY tall could have a problem on any ship these days.

Mura